PPA seeding

Ollie

Cool' date=' went from a Y to an R.  Must go get myself a new number before the weekend. Do i just pitch up at their office and get one straight away or do i have to order and wait for it? [/quote']

You just pitch up and pay your fee and get the number. That's what I did last time

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ek is now in D  Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

hey jou bliksem en jy wag nie eers vir my nie. BAIE GELUK. so wanneer begin jy league ry?

um... I didn't move at all.  Oh wait, thats probably because I the one race I did, the winners time is 1 minute?!  I got a 99% seeding for that, although don't think it would have affected my seeding anyway.

YIPPEE, now i can leave that kinnetic guys on their own. MAybe find somebody in F that want to work together. In watter groep moet ek wees om vir league te kan inskryf.

@ BMC Fan, I also made it to F from G. I think those Kinetic guys might have been upgraded too 

I think those Kinetic guys might have been upgraded too 

sounds like you have inside info. r u one of them?

Who cares they will stop there pointless attacking ! F is alot quicker than G !

Will the Dc count for seeding ?

And if you werent so lazy and got out of bed for WCE you might have had your B seeding Wink

maar hy het dan 'n geldige rede gehad, jy was dan witness!!

ok, so reel ons 'n bus om ons more oggend PPA kantore toe te vat, sodat ons nie tickets kry omdat ons in die BMT lane ry nie of ploeter elkeen maar op sy eie soontoe. ALTYD 'n rede vir 'n HUB get together

YIPPEE' date=' now i can leave that kinnetic guys on their own. MAybe find somebody in F that want to work together. In watter groep moet ek wees om vir league te kan inskryf.

Well done Racman!! I'll be waiting.
[/quote']

Elite<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Male cyclists holding a valid Elite or Under 23 2007 Cycling SA licence.  These cyclists must have a PPA seeding of A-D

Women

There will be two women?s leagues.

Racing Women ? Female cyclists holding a valid 2007 Cycling SA licence with a PPA seeding of A-G.

SWIFTS Women (Sporty Women In Full Training) ? Female cyclists with a PPA seeding G-M. SWIFTS riders will start with the Masters.

PLEASE NOTE:

Positions will be taken from the Winning Time mats and may not always be available on the day. The top three SWIFTS riders are requested to check with the line judges on the day as to whether or not they were spotted crossing the finish line.  No Prize Money will be allocated to this league, but points will be allocated to the league and the top three riders will be recognized on the day. For the 2007 league, participants in the Swifts league do not need to be in possession of a CSA license.

Sub-Veterans

Male cyclists holding a valid Vet 30-34 or Vet 35-39 2007 Cycling SA licence.  These cyclists must have a PPA seeding of A-F (Born 1968 ? 1977)

Veterans

Male cyclists holding a valid Vet 40-44 or Vet 45-49 2007 Cycling SA licence.  These cyclists must have a PPA seeding of A-H (Born 1958 ? 1967)

Masters

Male cyclists holding a valid Vet 50+ 2007 Cycling SA licence.  These cyclists must have a PPA seeding of A-J. (Born 1957 or earlier)

Junior Men and Under 16 Boys

Male cyclists holding a valid junior or under 16 2007 Cycling SA licence. (Born 1989 ? 1992)

Gear Restrictions to apply; please see below.

Under 14 Boys and Under 12 Boys

Male cyclists holding a valid under 14 or under 12 2007 Cycling SA licence. (Born 1993 ? 1998)

Gear Restrictions to apply; please see below.

Girls Leagues

Female cyclists holding a valid under 16 or younger 2007 Cycling SA licence. (Junior Women will ride with the Women?s league), thus female cyclists not older than 16 on 31 December 2007. Gear Restrictions to apply; please see below.

The girls? league will start with the Under 14 Boys and Under 12 Boys, but will be scored separately (provided it rates as a league with more than 7 registered riders ? if there are fewer than 7 riders they can ride with the Under 14 Boys, but the league will not be scored separately).

PLEASE NOTE:

Once you have entered a specific League, you will remain in that League for the duration of the Season. No cyclist will be permitted to move him/herself from one League to another for the duration of the Season.