PPA seeding

Ollie

I think those Kinetic guys might have been upgraded too 

sounds like you have inside info. r u one of them?

Hell no!!

i guess we'll have to wait until sunday then(to see where they wil be riding)! introduce yourself on sunday.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ BMC, those Kinetic guys won the G group at the WCE. Thats why I figured they woyuod probably have moved up too. Remember two guys got away on that Bluegum rd...

@ BMC' date=' those Kinetic guys won the G group at the WCE. Thats why I figured they woyuod probably have moved up too. Remember two guys got away on that Bluegum rd...[/quote']

yes i remember, but thats what i was complaining about. they all had e and f and even lower numbers. they obviously had a train going for somebody. instead of racing and working together with the bunch they only closed the attacks and didn't want to work. we could have better our time if everybody worked together instead of attacking all the time. but life goes on.

david garret's time shows 2h01 on the ppa website ClapClap who was the dude that rode 1h53 that they dont want to put his name up ?? vertel my hoe werk die dinge asseblief my kop is plat Embarrassed

OK. Staan terug!

Werk basies as volg.

Hulle vat al die ryers met 'n 30 seeding en laer in die race. Hulle vat dan 'n geweegde gemiddelde van hierdie ryers se tyd teenoor die wentyd van die betrokke race.

Hulle vat dan dieselfde ryers se argus tye en kry 'n gemiddelde wat hulle teen die argus wentyd meet.

Hierdie 2 moet dieselfde wees. Dan skuif hulle die wentyd van die race aan tot die 2 dieselfde is.

Easy peazy

FanieFiets2007-11-07 00:18:49

@ BMC' date=' those Kinetic guys won the G group at the WCE. Thats why I figured they woyuod probably have moved up too. Remember two guys got away on that Bluegum rd...[/quote']

yes i remember, but thats what i was complaining about. they all had e and f and even lower numbers. they obviously had a train going for somebody. instead of racing and working together with the bunch they only closed the attacks and didn't want to work. we could have better our time if everybody worked together instead of attacking all the time. but life goes on.

Yeah I know. That guy that they were trying to work for wasn't strong enough to go with them anyway.

Ja - its a little more complex than that Fanie...

http://www.pedalpower.co.za/Default.aspx?PageContentID=30&tabid=32

There are 5 steps involved in the seeding process:

Choosing the weightings of the different rides

For each ride, adjusting the winner's time, related back to all cyclists who finished the event in question with an index below 30, as well as the Cycle Tour

Calculating an index for each rider for each of the different seeding rides

Calculating a weighted average of the different rides for each cyclist

If your weighted average index is better than your current seeding, then you are eligible to move to a better group!

Hey Poker' date=' dus goeie nuus. Miskien moet ek jou gou e-mail. Wil bietjie meer uitvind oor league[/quote']

Kom ek vertel jou gou hoe is dit in SV. Jy race. Jy ry nie net vinnig in 'n groep nie. Dis baie exciting, want daar is die heeltyd dinge wat gebeur. Dis ook baie moeiliker om in die groep te bly, want almal probeer vir almal uit die groep te kry. Onthou dat in die liga gee niemand rerig om oor jou tyd nie. Jy wil 'n top 25 posisie kry, sodat jy punte kan kry. Hoe beter jou posisie, hoe meer die punte. Net een ding wat ek wil by se. Moenie opgee na die eerste race of seisoen nie. Daar is 'n thread oor liga, waar ek baie raad gekry het. Ek sal dit gou soek.

Colonel' date=' how much is your medical bill a year, more spesific, the dentist one?

I'm pretty sure you loose a lot of front ones, and on many accasions, during a year? smiley2.gif [/quote']

Dentures, he must have about 50 pairs for when his wife gets the moer in or when someone on here takes offenceLOL

Guest colonel
Colonel' date=' how much is your medical bill a year, more spesific, the dentist one?

I'm pretty sure you loose a lot of front ones, and on many accasions, during a year? smiley2.gif [/quote']

Dentures, he must have about 50 pairs for when his wife gets the moer in or when someone on here takes offenceLOL

Why would and why would my wife take offence??? At what??

And no all my teeth are real, its not my fault I say it as I see it and most people appreciate it who know me atleast they know where they stand with meand if people take offence on here then they need to take a serious look at themsleves in the mirror and go see a shrink cause life is waaaaaaaay to much fun to take anything on this board seriously.

Ja no well fine it is puite clear when me and pops are relaxing after sundays ride our chips get mixed whilst we chat over a bottle of pinotage smiley5.gif smiley5.gif

hagar, jy moet nie jou chips in die wyn dip nie dit gaan soggy raak! Brobeer biltong.  Jy kan dit baie makliker uit 'n glas uit vis nadat jy dit gedrop het en dit proe NOG lekkerder met wyn.  Weet ookie hoekom jy en pops chips eet nie, dit gaan julle net vet maak.  Sleg virrie seedingWinkTongue

LOLLOL ja ek sien nou wat jy se ek sal die slap chips moet los en net harder moet werk sien. Ek sal maar moet bly met biltong. neway die goed is te complicated vir my amper net soos pops se training thread. Bottom line hulle werk die goed uit en jy moet maar net ry en "take what you get" ne WinkWink ek het lekker tips oor saterdag se race en my bek is tjoops stil ek gaan nie se nie julle kan maar self uitvind

Ja - its a little more complex than that Fanie...

http://www.pedalpower.co.za/Default.aspx?PageContentID=30&tabid=32

There are 5 steps involved in the seeding process:

Choosing the weightings of the different rides

For each ride' date=' adjusting the winner's time, related back to all cyclists who finished the event in question with an index below 30, as well as the Cycle Tour

Calculating an index for each rider for each of the different seeding rides

Calculating a weighted average of the different rides for each cyclist

If your weighted average index is better than your current seeding, then you are eligible to move to a better group!
[/quote']

Dis presies ek gese het. Behalwe vir die top 50% is dit net ryers met seeding van 30........

Hou op stront praat.

Daar is 'n "F" Hubbers bus op die 18de. So, carbo load.

The Bus is going to move.

My enkels is groot, ek kan 5 chips onder elke kous wegstreek.