• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity considering the Sagan edition Evo at a stellar price

Only a 100 made

Spinnekop knows of one in Jozi...

A number of high profile riders are expected to change team for 2015, with announcements likely in the weeks ahead. It’s only a matter of time before Peter Sagan is unveiled as Tinkoff-Saxo’s marquee signing and Cyclingnews understands that the Slovak’s brother Juraj, Maciej Bodnar and one other Cannondale rider will also join Oleg Tinkov’s squad for 2015.

Cyclingnews

A number of high profile riders are expected to change team for 2015, with announcements likely in the weeks ahead. It’s only a matter of time before Peter Sagan is unveiled as Tinkoff-Saxo’s marquee signing and Cyclingnews understands that the Slovak’s brother Juraj, Maciej Bodnar and one other Cannondale rider will also join Oleg Tinkov’s squad for 2015.

Cyclingnews

Dale - tweet from Tinkoff - interesting, pretty much confirms this is a done deal, especially if he takes Sagan junior as well. Dear @tinkoff_saxo fans, do you want me to close the deal with Peter Sagan? If i get 1000 retweets, i will do it!

mmmm - Tinkoff tweeting he has not signed Sagan and he that he is going to Alonso :eek: On the other hand you never know with Tinkoffs tweets whether he is talking *** or not !!

so is Sagan going to Alonso then?

Nothing is clear

Just rumour level at this stage

What seems to be evident is that Cannondale Pro Cycling as an Italian-based team will be ending :blink: