EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

Viviani wins in Coloradov and re - signs with Cannondale.

The rest of the team were conspicuous in their absence last night, came in with groupetto, There Ivan was talking himself up for the GC at the start of the event ....

Maybe they are just demoralised, with the uncertainty hanging over the team the whole year, most are not signed to the new team as yet.

Edited by kosmonooit

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pssst... donno if it has been mentioned here, but Sagaaaaan's tourminator bike is touring SA.

Pssst... donno if it has been mentioned here, but Sagaaaaan's tourminator bike is touring SA.

Reveal all !!!!!

Reveal all !!!!!

It was in the bicycling mag.. go to the club cannondale SA Facebook page for details.

It was in the bicycling mag.. go to the club cannondale SA Facebook page for details.

Cool - thanks, will do so :)

Cool - thanks, will do so :)

You could touch where sagaaaaaan touched .. wonder if they would let you sit on it or ride it

You could touch where sagaaaaaan touched .. wonder if they would let you sit on it or ride it

or Wheelie it one handed :)

Bv4eXfrIgAAXDcQ.jpg

Great ride by Manuel on Sat, 3rd. Up against Julian and Nino, that's the top of the top.

Gotta love that green detailing eh :clap: :clap:

Gotta love that green detailing eh :clap: :clap:

Wonder if that will change in the future as it all stems from the Leaky Gas days as team colours.

Team Cannondale deals confirmed thus far:

Janier Alexis Acevedo, Nate Brown, André Cardoso, Tom Danielson, Lasse Norman Hansen, Ryder Hesjedal, Alex Howes, Ben King, Sebastian Langeveld, Dan Martin, Ramunas Navardauskas, Tom Jelte Slagter, Andrew Talansky and Dylan van Baarle all have deals for next year

"We’re in talks with many riders and we’re obviously trying to build the best team we can. What I can say is that we’ll look to have an overall strong team but the emphasis is moving more towards stage races and the Ardennes.”

Vaughers, on cycling news.com

"We’re in talks with many riders and we’re obviously trying to build the best team we can. What I can say is that we’ll look to have an overall strong team but the emphasis is moving more towards stage races and the Ardennes.”

Vaughers, on cycling news.com

If Vaughters plays his cards right he can build a strong team :thumbup: Will Robbie Hunter still be in the management mix - if so will be his second involvement with Cannondale.