Contador - CAS ruling. (All things Contador/doping - merged)

sychosid

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and now that you mention it, what the hell does "Contador.'s" mean? Oom traded in his exclamation marks for some even more bizarre abuse of punctuation?

Oh, and now that you mention it, what the hell does "Contador.'s" mean? Oom traded in his exclamation marks for some even more bizarre abuse of punctuation?

Inspired by Fi'zi:k k:ium ?

Inspired by Fi'zi:k k:ium ?

Unfortunately, I think most of Oom's inspiration comes from the chip on his shoulder.

Good to see Cuddles cross the line first after so many years. Just when I was beginning to think he had one nut less than LA he steps up and snatches a win from Bert in fine style. Really liking what the tour has served up so far this year!

+1.5 awsome whatching the last 50 odd Km's at some stage thought the five man breakaway could make it to the end ,but were caught at 3.7km from the finish ,good stuff all around !!!:thumbup:

Unfortunately, I think most of Oom's inspiration comes from the chip on his shoulder.

Yup, you are right, as always, but fortunately you are a well balanced young man, you have a chip on both shoulders

Damn. I'm sorry I missed it. Nothing like a victory salute for second place...

He thought he had it.....

I wonder if they come more pompous and arrogant than that, as for Cuddles (?) must be a new nickname, it's about time he stepped up to the plate.

Edited by Dangle

Damn. I'm sorry I missed it. Nothing like a victory salute for second place...

I have constantly said TheHub needs a like button (and no not the FB linked one)

I wonder if they come more pompous and arrogant than that, as for Cuddle (?) must be a new nickname, it's about time he stepped up to the plate.

With those kewtie pie dimples and fluttering eyelashes can it be anything else than "cuddles"

I have constantly said TheHub needs a like button (and no not the FB linked one)

+1

We should have a prize for the best Evans comment in the pic. How about,

"Bloody Idiot, I thought he said he was a vegetarian nowadays...."

With those kewtie pie dimples and fluttering eyelashes can it be anything else than "cuddles"

I have never looked at another man like that, but now that you mention it :lol:

As for Contadrol, I have said it before and I will say it again, he has reached his peak, that and the fact that his immaturity in trying to prove constantly that he is the king, won't allow him to perform at a level that other riders can, he is being very successful in burning himself out at the moment.

If he recovers from all his heroics when they hit the big slopes, then I will be 100 % convinced that he is the drug infested bull that we assume.

How was that saying when okes spoke about fighting at school ......... "there is always someone better than you"

I am glad Evans got the win but Thor really rode well!

This is the most exciting first week of the Tour I have seen for years! Looking forward to the real mountains!