L.T.G

thanks L.T.G for showing us around your playground.. :thumbup:

Pleasure Mike. Hope your knee's ok?

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there again on Thursday. With all the veld fires i discovered so much more track that i never knew was there. Had an awsome time as always.

any rides at VG this weekend?

I'm going tomorrow morning... starting at 07:00 ish... I only know the route I did last week with LTG...its now on my GPS... so was thinking of riding that route again.... welcome to join me if you want...

I'm going tomorrow morning... starting at 07:00 ish... I only know the route I did last week with LTG...its now on my GPS... so was thinking of riding that route again.... welcome to join me if you want...

Would love to join you tomorrow. Just a bit low on cash and fuel unfortunately. I just remembered that I have a flight tomorrow mOrning as well

Edited by DeltaAlphaMike

Go through the thread, there's quite a few routes posted if you'd like to load them onto your GPS (if it's a garmin)

• 2 weeks later...

lekker run @ VG yesterday...48kms..up concrete strip...

Don't forget your bath in the river....

...and mine :blush:

Edited by Smolster

How are the trails looking guys...Mackie and myself might be hitting it tomorrow. Going to show him where us gauteng okes spend our time. I am thinking slabs...daggapad...oom piets(maybe)...church...river

Edited by rouxtjie

they were great, one of the best rides ive had there...strangely wasnt busy which made it better..river still a bit cold tho... :clap:

Dumb question: is there a map with all the trails? I have ridden there a few times but would love a map of the trails.

Dumb question: is there a map with all the trails? I have ridden there a few times but would love a map of the trails.

They did have one, but its worthless. You really need to ride with someone that knows the place or look at other people's garmin files. Also have gotten lost many time when trying out a new trail, but its part of the fun.

Sheesh this place looks great - cant wait to try it out.

Out of interest, how long does it take to get there? 1 hour from Sandton? Do people just ride in the morning or do they make a day of it?

go back thru this thread, there is a map on one of the pages...but agreed you need someone to show you round..