Road Tyres

Chubba

Give them a call......

I was just on the phone with them regarding race tires.

The Serfas is a decent training tire IMO. Have had speedium 2's and the back tire cut too easily. Haven't tried the Michelin's yet.

The Serfas is so cheap because they import them themselves so can carry the savings onto the customer.

Give them a call......

I was just on the phone with them regarding race tires.

The Serfas is a decent training tire IMO. Have had speedium 2's and the back tire cut too easily. Haven't tried the Michelin's yet.

The Serfas is so cheap because they import them themselves so can carry the savings onto the customer.

I bought a box (8x) of those, ruiend one tire on a 30min cycle on the trainer when i realised the red that was going everywhere was from the rubber that was peeling off and then had cut 2 of them training, the one done about 40km....not a big fan of them so will se them if I really need a spare...the Michelin lithion and Serfa look really nice.

Conti GP4000S is really good!

just a bit pricey - R450 a tyre as opposed to R199 a tyre for the Serfas.

Icycling.co.za is having the GP 4000S on special at R375 per tyre

My Serfas continually meet bottles and such whilst training (three bottles this morning :angry: ), but no punctures yet....and they seem good in the wet too. :thumbup:

My Serfas continually meet bottles and such whilst training (three bottles this morning :angry: ), but no punctures yet....and they seem good in the wet too. :thumbup:

And weight comparison?

Serfas are brilliant. All my bikes, when bought, had Conti's (Ultra Race, Ultra Sport, 4000s) and every one of them got punctures in the first week. Now I replace them with Serfas. I train on my Serfas and I race on them, and I've never had (touch wood) a puncture. And you can get Serfas at just about any bike shop - I usually go to Crown Cycles for mine.

Edited by LeTurbo

I have a set of Continental GP4000 tyres for sale.

They've been used for about 400km.

Still in excellent condition though.

Let me know if you're want some pics of them.

Regards

• 3 months later...