Tokai Maintenance and Building

EvilRabbit

David, you have taken an extended break.. reporting from the UK right?

First, will be great to have you back. Yes, you will enjoy riding your home trails again and you will indeed see much change, that sir is true.

Ah yes, the laughter.. now that we are reflecting - I remember you, who had an issue with any trail building that did not fit in with your type of riding.. the criticism of the downhill track being the only trail worked on.. how wrong you were, hey!

Remember the time you said you would continue riding up the downhill course? You said you did not care? Well, sorry to say again, it seems you were wrong, it eventually became a one way down. Yes, it seems we were right, riding up a downhill route is not good for one's health. Management agreed, in fact it was considered selfish. Ha, imagine that, being selfish by riding up the only track dedicated to downhill... who would do that?!

You never did show up for any build day, did you? Didn't you have the most to say, out of everyone about the state of the trails? Oh, that's right. It was strategically planned for a day when only you couldn't make it.. that's right, I remember. Ah yes, good times, good times..

Let us know before you board your plane.. Would be good to finally meet you, right guys?

errrm who u responding to? :unsure:

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

errrm who u responding to? :unsure:

The guy who rode an anthem and had every part listed in his signature, or better yet, the guy who had his anthem and every part listed in his signature but bought a canondale.

Dav, Dave, David.. yes, David who modified his car himself.. I think it was a 16v golf.. Mayhem, you remember that one??

just one more clue pls..... somehow shallow grave at DH3 comes to mind.. ..but i'm probably off base.. :(

could use a bit of filling in on the first jump on DH1 :whistling:

just one more clue pls..... somehow shallow grave at DH3 comes to mind.. ..but i'm probably off base.. :(

could use a bit of filling in on the first jump on DH1 :whistling:

he he.. :devil:

Wow, what a welcome back.. anyway, guess that's what you get for cynicism.

Sho, I feel so honored that you guys remember me!

"the guy that had all his parts listed in his signature"!

Cptmayhems signature at the mo is priceless.

If you guys read about the new 'one way' route, I suggested that!!!

If you go back to that argument I used my amateur skills in photoshop/paint to show/suggest an alternative route!

It's always the same ol same ol guys who comment in this forum, boring!

It's always the same ol same ol guys who comment in this forum, boring!

When you're bored, you're boring. There's a simple solution. Don't frequent the forum. Bye now.

• 2 weeks later...

define important?

edit: nvm, i think i got the gist of it after reading the other thread.

Edited by Capricorn

• 3 weeks later...

Hey PorS, saw the usual suspects clearing the old DH trail between the jump into the road and the quarry today. Was just wondering if this is allowed yet, cos if it is then we need a build day asap to get it done. If it isn't it could cause a bit o *** I reckon...

Hey PorS, saw the usual suspects clearing the old DH trail between the jump into the road and the quarry today. Was just wondering if this is allowed yet, cos if it is then we need a build day asap to get it done. If it isn't it could cause a bit o *** I reckon...

Oh, lord. I hope to all known deities that it was approved. Please. Please. Otherwise, I see another smackdown coming along.

Not really sure what to say. We had a meeting last night and all left understanding the way forward, now this?? I have no knowledge of what they have done, but will look tomorrow. If this is what I think, all efforts to date may be in sh*t.