Tokai Maintenance and Building

EvilRabbit

@ fatpixi

Here is a description of what you can expect.. All starts at the road gap on level 4 but can be ridden as part of Boulders skipping the second half of the XC track.

"Road gap, berm, double, land, right hand bend, cross boulders trail, right hand bend, double... [new section start] Straight (not left down the rock garden), launch - keep it low; need to line up for big table top, land, left hand berm, right hand berm, gain speed, left, right, pop off rocks into steep landing (feel the G's), line up again, off a big rock... aaaaiiiiirrrr, land, left berm, right berm, whoop, whoop, left berm, gain speed, right berm, [surprise], left berm, left berm, still left berm, right berm, exit!"

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh! PorS - I'm only gonna be able to make it in the PM. Just been told that we're going to Herman's anus this weekend, and am driving back down at 9h30 / 10 am. Will still be there though!

i need to find out is it all day from 8:30 or is it half day, do i bring my own munchies etc, obviously a spade is a given, does everyone take bikes along as well to test the run after, never done this so i have no idea of what to expect...

lunch is for sissies!

Ah ok, pack lunch. Bikes are optional. Might be a good idea as we have an issue shuttling down. So if you don't want to walk, bike is the way to go but you will need to ride up. Directions on the day. Hopefully the track will be finished.. lots of clay to move!!

Argh! PorS - I'm only gonna be able to make it in the PM. Just been told that we're going to Herman's anus this weekend, and am driving back down at 9h30 / 10 am. Will still be there though!

Al good, see you later, but see you we will.

pain: what's the chances for a track on SH? All that logging going on, makes that place PRIME! everywhere i look i see lines..

pain: what's the chances for a track on SH? All that logging going on, makes that place PRIME! everywhere i look i see lines..

Should get yourself checked out, mate. Heard that's one of the first signs of Radiation poisoning. Always told you to keep your hands out of the microwave...

Should get yourself checked out, mate. Heard that's one of the first signs of Radiation poisoning. Always told you to keep your hands out of the microwave...

Wheres SH :unsure:

Hmm any plans to fix up cobra in the future? :huh: Ridden it once but was a bit overgrown etc. Dont se many ppl on it.