Compliments To SuperSport!!

'Dale

Tour Of Qatar.

Tour Of Oman.

Reasonable coverage of the Tour of SA.

Paris-Nice.

MiWay MTB.

Etc.....

Thank you for catering for the cycling enthusiasts, Supersport!

Keep It UP.

Hey.............SABC has a cycling program too which I always miss because it is never broadcast at the correct time.

I agree, Supersport's coverage of cycling is probably the best in the world.

now for god's sake show us the classics! Ronde van Vlaanderen, E3prijs, paris-roubaix.

You guys should see the cycling coverage in Belgium. Supersport shows but a fraction of the races. They dont even show world champs?!

Tour Of Qatar.

Tour Of Oman.

Reasonable coverage of the Tour of SA.

Paris-Nice.

MiWay MTB.

Etc.....

Thank you for catering for the cycling enthusiasts, Supersport!

Keep It UP.

:thumbup: thank you SS

Even 3 hours of coverage = Argus

now for god's sake show us the classics! Ronde van Vlaanderen, E3prijs, paris-roubaix.

You guys should see the cycling coverage in Belgium. Supersport shows but a fraction of the races. They dont even show world champs?!

I bet you they don't show the amount of Rugby they show here. It is all relevant to the country. Cycling is a hobby here, there it is life.

I bet you they don't show the amount of Rugby they show here. It is all relevant to the country. Cycling is a hobby here, there it is life.

I agree, I cant say I ever came across a MTB show in the UK.

Anyone experiencing problems when recording the cycling events?

I set my PVR to record all the reruns, because more often then not, it says it is cycling on the TV guide, but when I replay, it is fishing or some other strange program. One of the three stage three's of the Paris Nice which I recorded was thankfully stage three of the PN, the other 2 recordings was something completely different even though it says Stage 3 PN when I press info??

Good coverage though! Thanks SS-just get the PVR and TV Guide right!

Anyone experiencing problems when recording the cycling events?

I set my PVR to record all the reruns, because more often then not, it says it is cycling on the TV guide, but when I replay, it is fishing or some other strange program. One of the three stage three's of the Paris Nice which I recorded was thankfully stage three of the PN, the other 2 recordings was something completely different even though it says Stage 3 PN when I press info??

Good coverage though! Thanks SS-just get the PVR and TV Guide right!

Jeez, I'm glad I'm not the only one!! It applies to most of the non mainstream sports. I set the PVR to record the AMA Supercross reruns and end up with 2hrs of basketball...WTF?! Who's in charge of programming information at SS? PS Thanks for all the cycling though!

Supersport shows but a fraction of the races. They dont even show world champs?!

Pretty sure I watched the world champs on TV...

Both versions of Monday's Paris Nice stage which I PVR'd ended within the last two km's so had to go to cyclingnews.com to get the scoop on the outcome of the sprint!

Pretty sure I watched the world champs on TV...

Ja they were in Aussie. Thor won didn't he?

Excellent point, Mampara...

It is a different sporting culture all together.

Tinker Juarez even mentioned in one of his interviews what great TV coverage we have of cycling here in SA.

+1 !

Stunning roads and scenery and stuff.

The camerawork is impeccable!

Great pan shots.

Stunning close-up of the bunch and breakaways.

And, France in Winter is just boo-tee-full.

http://cdn1.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net//2011/03/09/2/pn2011st4062_600.jpg