Now that was a lekker Hub fight.

Vetseun

By the way...why do women shave theirs?

Not too sure that the answer matters :o

Social convention makes the thought of a girl with unshaven legs disturbing :eek: I think, if we did not have that bit of social habit, it would not have mattered whether they shaved their legs or not. :whistling:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coenie

Not too sure that the answer matters :o

Social convention makes the thought of a girl with unshaven legs disturbing :eek: I think, if we did not have that bit of social habit, it would not have mattered whether they shaved their legs or not. :whistling:

Well in today's age it should not matter if a man shaves his legs also...if it is ok foor women to do it it should be ok for men?

Metrosexual isn't it...everyone is equal...? hehe

:rolleyes:

Not all do on the East Rand. In Benoni maybe, but Boksburg… :o

Is Benoni in Germany?

Shaving isn't so popular in large areas of Europe.

Nor is showering/bathing...

Guest coenie

Is Benoni in Germany?

Yea what is up with the social pressure to bath / shower? We can save the planet and R's by cutting down to maybe once a week?

Yea what is up with the social pressure to bath / shower? We can save the planet and R's by cutting down to maybe once a week?

You mean people do it more than that?

Is Benoni in Germany?

Boksburg sounds more Germanic than Benoni. I think you'd find a town with a name like Benoni in Israel. It's Hebrew, I think.

Same with washing your clothes hmmmm or should that be hummmmm :D

Boksburg sounds more Germanic than Benoni. I think you'd find a town with a name like Benoni in Israel. It's Hebrew, I think.

Watchit, Benoni is closer to Springs

Guest coenie

Well I have heard of as much as 3 time a WEEK

Why fight about cellphones? Such an ungrateful bunch of people. 200 years ago people had to ride a horse for days to get a message to someone, now here we have a big cry about cellphones. Count yourselves lucky.

seriously

Cellphones are good, the problem is the rates. SA consumers pay some of the highest rates for communications. :thumbdown:

And with that, data bundles, this thing, you buy 250Mb, and lose whatever you don't use is BS!

Same with car service plans, you don't travel much, so you dont' get services , but you pay for all of them, and the car companies get the interest and money for services not rendered. :angry:

Watchit, Benoni is closer to Springs

We built Brakpan as a buffer between us.

They wanted their fight and they got it. Two East Randers about to slug it out! :lol:

btw, I sent you a message *over there* about a doping issue you raised a while back.

some people actually have a woman/(partner) lying next to them each night ...

Cellphones are good, the problem is the rates. SA consumers pay some of the highest rates for communications. :thumbdown:

And with that, data bundles, this thing, you buy 250Mb, and lose whatever you don't use is BS!

Same with car service plans, you don't travel much, so you dont' get services , but you pay for all of them, and the car companies get the interest and money for services not rendered. :angry:

Cellphone companies in South Africa, are the biggest scams for raking in money legally. :angry: Yet as usual there are complaints, commisions and then nothing happens to these companies.