Formula 1...

'Dale

Another Vettel win, looks like Japan will be the final nail in the coffin. 4th World Championship!!!!

But what a performance from Hulkenburg, amazing drive under immense pressure!!!! If Lotus don't snatch him up they're a bunch of fools!!!

Yeah. Very impressive! As was Raikonnen's 7 place ascent, and Grosjean's 3rd.

Gonna be interesting at Ferrari next year. Pity Alonso didn't pip Hamilton at the end though.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Very impressive! As was Raikonnen's 7 place ascent, and Grosjean's 3rd.

Gonna be interesting at Ferrari next year. Pity Alonso didn't pip Hamilton at the end though.

Kimi was awesome. Wow.

Grosjean held on to 3rd. Another impressive drive. The Renault has got such potential.

How dramatic was the fire spewing out of Webber's car.

Some interesting stories leading up to the weekends race. Seems Hulkenburg may well have one foot in the Lotus car next year according to the team principle.

Hamilton has again put his foot in his mouth with some ludicrous comments on boring racing, only because he's not winning I suspect.

Hoping for a good hard fought victory for Seb and a 4th title in the bag.

So the drivers championship will go on for another 2 weeks seeing as Alonso finished in 5th. Great race though, good drive by Hulkenburg once again. More commiserations for the Hamilton fans though, and it seems the stewards at the Japanese track were particularly fond of drive through penalties.

On another note, I came across these pictures of Michael Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel taken back in 1994. I suppose everyone must be right, it is obviously just the superior car and has nothing to do with the years and years of dedication, training, etc and bucketloads of talent and skill!!

post-35569-0-98500000-1381744130_thumb.jpg

post-35569-0-56445700-1381744132_thumb.jpg

On another note, I came across these pictures of Michael Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel taken back in 1994. I suppose everyone must be right, it is obviously just the superior car and has nothing to do with the years and years of dedication, training, etc and bucketloads of talent and skill!!

I find that it's mostly the Ferrari fans that are upset that Vettle is cleaning up (every year).

But you are right, it's all about the bike car :ph34r:

Rely wanted Grosjean to take top spot.

Incredible 1-2 dominance by Red Bull.

Cool pics, sk27

Fake pic, too many fingers! :ph34r:

Grosjean has really suddenly came of age - or the new tyre compounds suit him well. Interesting that Sauber suddenly found something over the last two races. Completely kicking STR and FI's backsides... not to mention the chrome arrows.

Fake pic, too many fingers! :ph34r:

Grosjean has really suddenly came of age - or the new tyre compounds suit him well. Interesting that Sauber suddenly found something over the last two races. Completely kicking STR and FI's backsides... not to mention the chrome arrows.

Hahaha, finger joke. Very original.......

Anyways, yes very impressed with Grosjean but he also doesn't look like he has that killer instinct. Hulkenburg again looks like he does, wouldn't be surprised if there are some issues should Lotus sign him. They'll make Grosjean 1st driver but won't look good if he gets beaten by the 2nd driver which is a real possibility. Also see the head of aerodynamics from Red Bull has been poached by Mclaren, they need a miracle I'd say.Button has had his day and Perez seems to think it's a stock car he's driving.

I was really hoping grosjean was gonna take it. But the speed that red bull has every time at the end of a race is totally amazing! Reminds me of the days Shumi was winning, ferrari had the speed then, I wonder what team will be next!

Edited by Eddy Gordo

I was really hoping grosjean was gonna take it. But the speed that red bull has every time at the end of a race is totally amazing! Reminds me of the days Shumi was winning, ferrari had the speed then, I wonder what team will be next!

with all the changes for next year and what not, smart money is that the next dominant team will be, wait for it...... Red Bull Racing......

Reality is aero carries forward - and even if it didn't Newey + Red Bull money = currently unbeatable.

Before sk27 has a cadenza, let me place on record - Vettel is damn good.

But he is not the only driver out there that is "damn good" - yet 4 titles in a row would suggest otherwise.

Edited by dracs

I thought Red Bull was meant to give you wings, not put you to sleep?

Seriously though when Red Bull qualifies first and second and neither of the cars have KERS, you know it's an unbelievable car. But for Formula 1 as a spectacle, Mclaren, Ferrari and co need to pull finger next season and put a decent car on the track.

Peter Prodromou's move to McLaren is a bit of ego on his part. He wants to be technical director. Problem is has he learnedenough about controlling all facets of the cars engineering to be as good as Newey? I'm not sure.

He was at McLaren from 1991 to 2006. He worked with Newey in 97 through to 05 but they did not always produce the best cars together. Newey has certainly produced a lot of great cars

• 2 weeks later...

IVettel shows them the finger again!!

4th in a row, what a dominant season.

Not a particularly exciting race but what the hell, watched to see a champion being crowned and got what I wanted!!!!

Let the hating begin........

IVettel shows them the finger again!!

4th in a row, what a dominant season.

Not a particularly exciting race but what the hell, watched to see a champion being crowned and got what I wanted!!!!

Let the hating begin........

Awesome feat at 26 yrs of age

How were those donuts ?