Formula 1...

'Dale

3 minutes ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Must be tough when you realize a whole lot of your success was down to superior machinery.

Yes, the driver needs to be on his game too but I think quite a bit of Lulu's success, like Sebastian Vettel's RBR success, can be attributed to the equipment.

I'm a relatively big Max fan, and I have to admit, Max's current car is a monster.

Newey really has the rest of the paddock scratching their heads, especially when the Red Bulls came back even faster after the new Technical Directive regarding floor heights etc. :)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So I wonder if our good friend Mazepin has been called up to go and fight in Ukraine?  Or are some soldiers more equal than others......

1 hour ago, Andymann said:

So I wonder if our good friend Mazepin has been called up to go and fight in Ukraine?  Or are some soldiers more equal than others......

Seen crazy stories of the people being called up.
Mazepin has some money behind him so doubt he will get called up......

So out of 10 how likely do you think it is that Max takes the title this week end ? 

I say 8 / 10 

3 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

So out of 10 how likely do you think it is that Max takes the title this week end ? 

I say 8 / 10 

How likely to take the Drivers title for the year?

To take the title this weekend, he must win the race with Leclerc finishing no higher than eighth or ninth -- depending on who claims the extra point for the fastest lap -- and Perez outside the podium places

I'd say 30% chance...

1 minute ago, Vetplant said:

To take the title this weekend, he must win the race with Leclerc finishing no higher than eighth or ninth -- depending on who claims the extra point for the fastest lap -- and Perez outside the podium places

I'd say 30% chance...

Yes drivers , but I think RBR will clinch the constructors at Mexico regardless 

1 hour ago, Vetplant said:

I'd say 30% chance...

Yeah he needs a le Clerc engine failure and that is not impossible but unlikely.

3 minutes ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Yeah he needs a le Clerc engine failure and that is not impossible but unlikely.

Yeah, a rainy Singapore night race brings everything into the realm of possibility. I think it could be very unpredictable race, which is what we want. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

2021 was good , 2022 was slightly better (atleast at the start ) and boy howdy 2023 is looking to be amazing 

p1 - p8 all within 1 sec