Formula 1...

'Dale

Red bull have suspended the woman that complained about Horner. 

still not named though. Seems double standards. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Red bull have suspended the woman that complained about Horner. 

still not named though. Seems double standards. 

Fiona Hewitson, Jos Verstappen’s girlfriend.  

A bit awkward, one imagines, when one of the text threads is her inquiring how excited she had Horner and him replying that he had to finish himself off in the aircraft toilet.

Edit:  What a silly plonker Horner is.  Shades of Kepler Wessels regarding himself as the rooster, with his teammates’ wives being the occupants of the proverbial henhouse.

Edited by justinafrika

6 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

A bit awkward, one imagines, when one of the text threads is her inquiring how excited she had Horner and him replying that he had to finish himself off in the aircraft toilet.

Plot thickens. Damn. 

17 hours ago, justinafrika said:

Edit:  What a silly plonker Horner is.  Shades of Kepler Wessels regarding himself as the rooster, with his teammates’ wives being the occupants of the proverbial henhouse.

Wow no wonder Jos is a bit grumpy.  And I guess we know now who also leaked the messages.

But yup - how stupid can Horner be if those messages are genuine - why would you get involved in something like that when you are happily married.  Unless he isn't.....

Talking of Jos Verstappen, I quite enjoy the Eddie Jordan and DC podcasts - a bit different, and not completely F1 related.  In the one episode, Eddie Jordan mentions that he believes Max's talent didn't come from Jos, but from his Mom, Sophie.  In fact, Eddie Jordan reckons that the fasted Verstappen out there is neither Max or Jos, but Sophie who should have and would have been very competitive in F1.  Interesting.

• 1 month later...