Formula 1...

'Dale

Read at least 2 article saying its a done deal but then also articles saying it is highly likely.

Lots of midfield movement going on behind the scenes!!!

Saw Ocon has been just about confirmed at Renault.

Hoping Grosjean is gone soon!!!

Where does that leave Carlos Jnr?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to like Stroll but just can't

Just like I want Brendon to stay in F1 but dkn't see that happening either

Hartley?

Nah he is gone, saw an article this morning linking Dan Ticktum or Jake Dennis to his seat.

I am hoping Jake gets it, raced him in our PS4 racing leagues!!!

They really are a bunch of sour cant's......

BTW, you see Lewis's deleted twitter post pulling a Ashwin and saying he is undermined......

Theeeeeeeen Toto saying he shouldn't have deleted it and that he encourages the circus show around this prima-donna.

When they couldn't get that front wheel on Seb's car I knew it was over 

It really is the battle of the Finn's.

Which team can utilize their blocker/disruptor better.........

It really is the battle of the Finn's.

Which team can utilize their blocker/disruptor better.........

something that really pisses me off is Bottas And Kimi both just seem to roll over when the leader wants something 

I think kimi could have attacked bottas much harder yesterday and Bottas was all to happy chilling out while Lewis rode away to an easy win 

something that really pisses me off is Bottas And Kimi both just seem to roll over when the leader wants something 

I think kimi could have attacked bottas much harder yesterday and Bottas was all to happy chilling out while Lewis rode away to an easy win 

I suppose Bottas could still be number one at Williams :whistling:

Kimi I can almost understand, he has the pace obviously but at his age he is 2nd driver for sure. But Bottas, I was disappointed when he resigned but then again with the salaries they both earn I think they suck it up hey. When the 1st drivers mess up they can pick up the odd win here and there.

That being said Ferrari got a lot of bad luck this weekend.

Kimi should have been on pole if not for traffic, that could have been a massive difference right there.

Then Seb with Sainz holding him up under blue flags and a iffy pit stop. The potential wasn't realized.

I just cannot stand Hamilton when he wins.......

Kimi I can almost understand, he has the pace obviously but at his age he is 2nd driver for sure. But Bottas, I was disappointed when he resigned but then again with the salaries they both earn I think they suck it up hey. When the 1st drivers mess up they can pick up the odd win here and there.

That being said Ferrari got a lot of bad luck this weekend.

Kimi should have been on pole if not for traffic, that could have been a massive difference right there.

Then Seb with Sainz holding him up under blue flags and a iffy pit stop. The potential wasn't realized.

I just cannot stand Hamilton when he wins.......

I didn't watch on after the flag , but did bottas get any action for his crashes ?

I see in today’s newspaper that Niki Lauda is not well and had to undergo a lung transplant yesterday.

Apparently he had to cut short his his family holiday and flew himself to the hospital in Vienna.

I see in today’s newspaper that Niki Lauda is not well and had to undergo a lung transplant yesterday.

Apparently he had to cut short his his family holiday and flew himself to the hospital in Vienna.

Looks like he is recovering well. His old lungs were pretty second hand.

Well there is a surprise, Ricciardo leaving Red Bull at the end of the season (confirmed), and tipped for Renault?

Well there is a surprise, Ricciardo leaving Red Bull at the end of the season (confirmed), and tipped for Renault?

And confirmed, Ricciardo to Renault