Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice and clean design. Quite like it... but would have liked them to go/stay blue. Hope they can maintain their pre-season form. Just not right to see them battle like the last couple of years.

At least not another silver/grey car!

Unreal... next week this time we'll be discussing the first race! :w00t:

Wasn't there a Hub Superbru pool last year?

Only problem with the Oz F1 is that it clashes with my riding time :cursing:

Jip racing an enduro even that day and they're few and far between so will miss the race

Fortunately there's that nifty red dot button on the remote... :whistling:

The more difficult thing for some people is to then stay away from social media!

I have to watch a lot of races "delayed live"...

The more difficult thing for some people is to then stay away from social media!

The pub where I usually watch won't record unfortunately. I don't have DSTV, could stream a replay though maybe, or cut myself off from the world and download the torrent for the evening I suppose.

Mine is staying out of the beer fridge 7.30 on a Sunday morning, which never happens, and then hiding the empty beer cans from my girlfriend when she wakes up.

Some interesting first pics coming out of Aus (less than 24h to engines!)

Mock-up of a the Mac with more prominent Mobil logo's - official. (Does this mean this is Jenson's year - in 09 the Brawn also had no sponsors for most events!)

post-9887-0-10017000-1394680768_thumb.jpg

And Caterham is also trying the blac-nose cammo tecnique. Wonder hoe this will look on-track...

post-9887-0-87702800-1394680823_thumb.jpg

Almost time!

I am so excited, cant wait, def getting up 3.30 Friday morning to watch first practice. I am not so sure Mercedes will have it all their own way. I read yesterday Christian Horner saying they will win by 2 laps. I think Ferrari might have a fuel efficient engine, with only 100kg of fuel per race that could play a big part. Just so exciting that no one really knows what to expect, reliability is the key this weekend. I think if you manage to finish the race you have a good chance of scoring points.

There are three certainties in life... tax, death and Fernando Alonso.

Legend. Support him no matter what he drives.

There are three certainties in life... tax, death and Fernando Alonso.

Agree. He's taken over in my heart were schumi left off.

Agree. He's taken over in my heart were schumi left off.

He reminds me a lot of Senna actually... He has this tenacity while always giving his all and the ability to bring the best out of an average car. For the last few seasons, the Ferrari at times has been fourth quickest team and yet he consistently gets podiums.

Anyone remember Senna driving the wheels off that rubbish Mclaren Ford in 1993?

I reckon Raikki will give him a very rude awakening though.

Fernando was miles quicker in testing than Kimi. Sure Kimi is new to the team, but the cars this year are so different it is not really a excuse. I hope for the teams sake Kimi can perform. Fernando, Lewis, Kimi and Rossberg, if any of them win races this year you wont see me complaining.