Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap. What a race. For me, the most entertaining of the year. Loved every minute of it. I think it showed Lewis will win the title this year. Fernando still the best driver in F1, riciardo a future champ for sure. Vettel proves once more that he is not worthy of 4 x world titles. If he does not have the car, he does not hve the talent. Started 2nd, *** drive. Complaining about everything.

Geeeeez!!!!

Race of the decade?

What a finalè with Ricciardo just blitzing

And Hamster starting from the pits, spinning off on the 1st lap and getting podium

And Alonso just really making something out of nothing

Holy crap. What a race. For me, the most entertaining of the year. Loved every minute of it. I think it showed Lewis will win the title this year. Fernando still the best driver in F1, riciardo a future champ for sure. Vettel proves once more that he is not worthy of 4 x world titles. If he does not have the car, he does not hve the talent. Started 2nd, *** drive. Complaining about everything.

Totally agree. Two quality drives from Lewis back-to-back. I dunno if he'll win the championship, but I guess we'll see. Ricciardo is definitely a quality driver, what a move on Lewis to get second and then first. Agree re Vettel, no the worlds best IMHO. Great, great racing!

Even the most hard-core 'dislikers' can give the Hamster the cred due for a super drive

Rather quiet Monday eh.

What a race.

What a(nother) win for the debutant.

For sure. Great drive not only by him, but also Alonso & Ricciardo. Agreed with him to not pull over for Rosberg, although I do (in a way) understand the team's point of view as well.

Mr Wolff has since come out to say they will review their policy based on where they are now in the championship.

Killer race.

Awesome race! They should soak the track at the start of each race at Hungary (and Monaco)...

Great drive Hamilton and Fonsie. And Ricciardo - what a star! Sebastion who? :clap:

Instead of more "starts" (2015 safety car rule) we should just have the last 15 laps of the 2014 Hungarian GP over and over again!

Vettel makes kettle

http://sniffpetrol.com/

http://livesniffpetrol.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/SebastianKettle.jpg

Following another disappointing result at the Hungarian Grand Prix, Sebastian Vettel has announced plans to make up for lost sponsorship and personal endorsements by launching a branded kitchen product called The Sebastian Kettle.

According to sources close to the German driver, The Sebastian Kettle will be able to boil water quite quickly but not quite as quickly as rival kettles from places such as Australia. However, each Sebastian Kettle will come with a booklet detailing how quickly the device used to be able to boil water between 2010 and 2013, perhaps because rival kettles weren’t quite as good then, especially ones from Australia.

A Vettel spokesman warned that the new device should not be boiled when other, faster kettles are being used nearby as it will cause The Sebastian Vettel to have a tantrum and spit out all of its water. This will require the person who has paid for The Sebastian Kettle to spend the next week or so gently telling the kettle that it is still special and their favourite of all the kettles.

The Sebastian Kettle will go on sale next month and will make an ideal present for a kitchenware loving motorsport fan to complement to their worktop items such as The David Coulbox, The Gerhard Berger Grill and The Pedro de la Toaster.

Vettel makes kettle

http://sniffpetrol.com/

http://livesniffpetrol.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/SebastianKettle.jpg

Following another disappointing result at the Hungarian Grand Prix, Sebastian Vettel has announced plans to make up for lost sponsorship and personal endorsements by launching a branded kitchen product called The Sebastian Kettle.

According to sources close to the German driver, The Sebastian Kettle will be able to boil water quite quickly but not quite as quickly as rival kettles from places such as Australia. However, each Sebastian Kettle will come with a booklet detailing how quickly the device used to be able to boil water between 2010 and 2013, perhaps because rival kettles weren’t quite as good then, especially ones from Australia.

A Vettel spokesman warned that the new device should not be boiled when other, faster kettles are being used nearby as it will cause The Sebastian Vettel to have a tantrum and spit out all of its water. This will require the person who has paid for The Sebastian Kettle to spend the next week or so gently telling the kettle that it is still special and their favourite of all the kettles.

The Sebastian Kettle will go on sale next month and will make an ideal present for a kitchenware loving motorsport fan to complement to their worktop items such as The David Coulbox, The Gerhard Berger Grill and The Pedro de la Toaster.

I love Sniffpetrol...

Awesome race! They should soak the track at the start of each race at Hungary (and Monaco)...

Great drive Hamilton and Fonsie. And Ricciardo - what a star! Sebastion who? :clap:

Bernie did suggest some time back that tracks should have waterspray systems installed, which randomly be turned on to wet the track... needless to say it wasn't adopted.

I llked the idea of a circle installed into a straight, which the drivers could go around any way they chose!! That would liven things up a bit :eek:

Bernie did suggest some time back that tracks should have waterspray systems installed, which randomly be turned on to wet the track... needless to say it wasn't adopted.

I llked the idea of a circle installed into a straight, which the drivers could go around any way they chose!! That would liven things up a bit :eek:

Rather than that they should "wash" tracks following Sat's qualifying. Remember Canada 2010? When Pirelli came in the brief was "give us tires so we can have Cananda 2010 at every round". A bit stupid mind, but instead of all this other crap, they should just Sun with a green track every time.