What's in the box? **Updated**

andretraut

My new Specialized Stumpjumper HT 29er S-Works frameset! Building this baby with XTR 2 x 10 and Easton wheels. Rest of the components will also be selected from the top shelves!

post-12004-0-16395700-1302083174.jpg

Edited by atraut

Nice.

So you are assembling it yourself then??

Hope you noticed the LARGE warranty disclaimer on the side of the box. :D

(Fools. I wonder if they are aware of how few SA LBS's have an idea of what a torque wrench / driver looks like?)

Nice.

So you are assembling it yourself then??

Hope you noticed the LARGE warranty disclaimer on the side of the box. :D

(Fools. I wonder if they are aware of how few SA LBS's have an idea of what a torque wrench / driver looks like?)

I know about the warranty disclaimer, that is why this bike will be assembled by a master bike builder!

I know about the warranty disclaimer, that is why this bike will be assembled by a master bike builder!

COOL. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

They do exist.

Does this mean any bikeshop or only spez dealers with spez trained mech's can build this bike without voiding warranty?

Ag doesn't matter anyway, sure its going to be awesome awesome bike...we want pics when she is done, me thinks this bike will be a racing machine. :thumbup:

Did you import that frame?

No, was fortunate to get one locally! Apparantly they are like hen's teeth!

My new Specialized Stumpjumper HT 29er S-Works frameset! Building this baby with XTR 2 x 10 and Easton wheels. Rest of the components will also be selected from the top shelves!

That's gona be such an ugly bike :drool:

That is going to be a beauty..... the sibling of your other gorgeous S-Works Mr Atraut :thumbup: :thumbup:

Quick *HiJack*

Hey hey... Are you going to be tossing that bike box?????? I am looking for one for shipping purposes... Any chance I can grab it off you Mr Atraut??

*HiJack Off*

Edited by I-FELT-the-FORCE

That is going to be a beauty..... the sibling of your other gorgeous S-Works Mr Atraut :thumbup: :thumbup:

Quick *HiJack*

Hey hey... Are you going to be tossing that bike box?????? I am looking for one for shipping purposes... Any chance I can grab it off you Mr Atraut??

*HiJack Off*

The box is yours, will probably be available this weekend or early next week. Just waiting on parts!

The box is yours, will probably be available this weekend or early next week. Just waiting on parts!

Ag thanks Mr Atraut :clap: Do i get to see the new beauty in the flesh then?? You must be SUPER chuffed !:clap:

Ag thanks Mr Atraut :clap: Do i get to see the new beauty in the flesh then?? You must be SUPER chuffed !:clap:

Yip, can't wait to pedal this baby!

Edited by atraut