PPA Seeding Ladder

'Dale

There has been a bug in their system, corrupting their files for races from March onwards... we will have to start the new season with our old seedings if they can't get it sorted... :thumbdown:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My race results are reflected.

Including Argus 2011.

My seeding is not updated.

And weighting of race results not tabled.

Work in progress, dear PPA?

Sorry for the false alarm, Riders.

I emailed them this is there response:

No seeding update yet, we still awaiting on the cycle tour trust to complete the Argus results which will hopefully be by the end of this week.

No seeding update yet, we still awaiting on the cycle tour trust to complete the Argus results which will hopefully be by the end of this week.

i spoke to Shana weber same story

Wow, just another bollocks response from them.... How about they look at the results from the Medallion onwards... 3 races EXcluding the Argus!! NOT a very happy chappy!

Yeah, all my race results are reflected and I thought that my seeding index remained unchanged.

Hence, originating this thread.

Let me change the topic title...

You don't perhaps work for PPA?

I am a secret agent for the PPA.

Now that I've told you, I have to terminate you.

:devil:

Sorry guys....its only happening some time after that running thing.

My response I received.

"Am not even thinking about that until after Two Oceans. There are major changes that we need to make".

Sorry guys....its only happening some time after that running thing.

My response I received.

"Am not even thinking about that until after Two Oceans. There are major changes that we need to make".

That is after Easter... :huh:

but there not any road races till then?

infact there not much races at all? i know there MTB races, but the only 4 seeded groups in MTB races anyway.

Hey AirB - the seeding shows the "weight" if you go in via the seeding on the menu at the top and enter your ID number...

The screen you talk about just lists your seeding (still old) and then below it the last 10 results - which can add to the confusion, because it simply lists the results as they are available, I presume, not after they've been used to seed. The screen should have had a clearer "split" between the two, because it resembles the old seeding screen so much now you're under the impression that it's seeding - where it's actually just a separate table with race results.

Hey AirB - the seeding shows the "weight" if you go in via the seeding on the menu at the top and enter your ID number...

The screen you talk about just lists your seeding (still old) and then below it the last 10 results - which can add to the confusion, because it simply lists the results as they are available, I presume, not after they've been used to seed. The screen should have had a clearer "split" between the two, because it resembles the old seeding screen so much now you're under the impression that it's seeding - where it's actually just a separate table with race results.

Thanx for that pointers, Seabee... :rolleyes:

I ain't feeling this new website and layout - not clear, confusing.

Prob still a work in progress? And if so, why publish it to the user / public space already? :huh:

It does not look like we will be seeing the results anytime soon, further email from them:

We have just been informed that there is not going to be a seeding run now as it is being worked on for improvement and because it is the MTB season the races are much smaller than the road races. Thank you for your understanding and patience in this regard. :(

It does not look like we will be seeing the results anytime soon, further email from them:

We have just been informed that there is not going to be a seeding run now as it is being worked on for improvement and because it is the MTB season the races are much smaller than the road races. Thank you for your understanding and patience in this regard. :(

http://www.laughparty.com/funny-pictures/Angry-Orangutan-961.jpg

I need to take my new seeding with me when I go to the UK, hence the fact that I am so desperate to get seeded now. I need to show them my seeding here in order to get seeded over there. Do you think that if I slip them some "Pounds" they might have a look at my seeding? What do you think my fellow PPA members?