LOST a Bianci Infinito lately in CPT???

I-FELT-the-FORCE

I sent him a mail saying i could collect it on tuesday and pay cash

This was his response

"We have only one left in stock Please note that if we do not receive payment by Thursday morning before holiday we will sell it to another buyer

I wait for the payment today to start making arrangement with logistics .

Regards"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what a tjop

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was his response

"We have only one left in stock Please note that if we do not receive payment by Thursday morning before holiday we will sell it to another buyer

Regards"

what a tjop

Oh no... you better transfer the money quickly ..... before he runs out of stock :thumbup: HA HA HA HA HA

Oi, hi-jacking my hi-jacked bike. Not very nice, he told me it was mine. :(

Any other suggestion on what to do with their bank account & name - Do you go to the police as well?

This was his response

Regards"

what a tjop

He must be rubbing his hands in glee thinking he has had so many equiries - Some choice words come to mind for this Tjop.

Ok so I called the cops & ABSA bank about this And they said I must come in with all the info I have. So got an appointment with a detective this afternoon and the bank at a later stage.

Hopefully something can come of this :thumbup:

Seems to still want to sell me this bike, just got another txt asking me to send my cash so he can send me the Bianchi. Muppet

Ok so I called the cops & ABSA bank about this And they said I must come in with all the info I have. So got an appointment with a detective this afternoon and the bank at a later stage.

Seems to still want to sell me this bike, just got another txt asking me to send my cash so he can send me the Bianchi. Muppet

Well done good man for taking your time to do this... i wish we (incl me) would be more pro-active about stuff like this.

hats off to you for taking the time and effort to do this, the bicycle gods will surely smile upon you

Ok, just spoke to ABSA bank(fraud hotline), gave them all the details, and they say they cannot do anything, as its a civil matter.

They did tell me however that nothing has gone into the account as yet, suppose no one has been caught out yet, which is a good thing. :clap:

They did give some hope in that the Police are interested in stamping these sorts of fraud out.

I've been jerking 'Brian', 'Daniel' around for about a week now; making him call my SA number which he says always goes to voicemail (gee, I wonder why). Gave him a few alternatives, but, incredibly, they don't work either. Then said I had tried to deposit money into the ABSA account, but there was a problem at the bank, so he gave me a Standard Bank account number. Shat on his and said 'but I am at the ABSA now and it is nearly closing time'.

Then it was easter weekend, so I said please keep bike, but I am going on holiday. No problem, says our Nigerian friend, it will be available still.

To test his cynicism, I then mailed him saying I was my brother, that I had been in a serious accident, but that I had asked that my brother log on to my email to let him know I still want the bike. No hassle, says 'Brian/Daniel', just deposit the money. And get well soon. Etc.

Anyway, I tired of the game eventually, but Mr Bikey is still mailing me requests for this and that and sending best wishes for a recovery. Think I will tell him I've died, but can I still get the bike (as the brother)....

wow. this continues.... Incredible!! Well done Intern, you must be getting bored as heck of this.

Caerus... mate, you are a legend :thumbup: Thanks for taking this as far as your could to get this guy stopped. Cant believe that the cops and banks so easily turn a blind eye to this. Simply put ABSA, put a watch onthe account and notify the authorities....... :unsure:

wow. this continues.... Incredible!! Well done Intern, you must be getting bored as heck of this.

Caerus... mate, you are a legend :thumbup: Thanks for taking this as far as your could to get this guy stopped. Cant believe that the cops and banks so easily turn a blind eye to this. Simply put ABSA, put a watch onthe account and notify the authorities....... :unsure:

ABSA were not interested in watching it, and I've not heard anything from the Cops yet. I will follow up later as these idiots still are trying to con people.

Love your work Intern :clap:

Is one not able to obtain the physical address of these people, so that a few guys can pay them a little "visit?

Is one not able to obtain the physical address of these people, so that a few guys can pay them a little "visit?

This is why I've got the cops onto it, from the details given to me :thumbup: