LOST a Bianci Infinito lately in CPT???

I-FELT-the-FORCE

The Ad you are looking for is no longer available but we found other ads that may match what you are looking for.

The ad is off gumtree.... No longer available.... Maybe it's sold....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ad you are looking for is no longer available but we found other ads that may match what you are looking for.

The ad is off gumtree.... No longer available.... Maybe it's sold....

Maybe the seller is a hubber and new we were onto him???

Geez lets hope not :blink:

Ad has been removed... Hubbers helping out the General Cycling Community :thumbup: :thumbup: Big UPS!!!

Ja, they heard the hub posse were on to them so decided to lay low for a while.

i bought the bike! the guys name is Lucky and he comes from Nigeria now living in Jhb he said that if i pay the money over into his account he would deliver the bike to my house tomorrow with a bag of black bank notes that turns into real money if you add a special chemical.. i paid him for 5litres so long, when he delivers the bike for me he said he would bring his cousin Lawrence with to meet me, he is a lawyer in Ghana and has a client with the same surname as mine who has just past away and left behind a huge amount of money and the best is he is willing to give me a cut of the 100 million USD if he can pay the money over into my account and all i have to do is pay for all the documentation that has to be done! MAN what a day of bargains

Edited by Face Plant

i bought the bike! the guys name is Lucky and he comes from Nigeria now living in Jhb he said that if i pay the money over into his account he would deliver the bike to my house tomorrow with a bag of black bank notes that turns into real money if you add a special chemical.. i paid him for 5litres so long, when he delivers the bike for me he said he would bring his cousin Lawrence with to meet me, he is a lawyer in Ghana and has a client with the same surname as mine who has just past away and left behind a huge amount of money and the best is he is willing to give me a cut of the 100 million USD if he can pay the money over into my account and all i have to do is pay for all the documentation that has to be done! MAN what a day of bargains

You are the WINNER today :clap: :clap:

ok... so I know about as much about skinny bikes as Paris Hilton knows about thermodynamics... but just out of interest, what would that bike really be worth?

I was guessing that maybe the seller accidentally left a zero off the end? But then thought that 50k sounded a little steep for that particular skinny bike... or is it?!

ok... so I know about as much about skinny bikes as Paris Hilton knows about thermodynamics... but just out of interest, what would that bike really be worth?

I was guessing that maybe the seller accidentally left a zero off the end? But then thought that 50k sounded a little steep for that particular skinny bike... or is it?!

MAYBE???? about R25000. With the exact same specs. No ways that he forgot to add another zero onto it. I also though about that as first option and did a pretty quick price check, but no matter what I add onto the frame, it doesnt come close to R50K

classic :) like my dad always said: If something is too good to be true, it is!

The Hub SA should form an investigative team to help other internet shoppers stay safe from scams!!

I received the following reply regarding the bicycle.....HAHAHAHA!

Dear,

Thank you for the interest in buying the Bianchi Infinito Ultegra Suspension Mountain Bike it is brandnew, the price is R5000 our office is situated at 205a Oxford Street. East London.

Below is the specification and size:

Gears: 12 Speed Foldable: No

Frame Material: Magnesium Alloy Fork Material: Magnesium Alloy Rim Material: Titanium

If you are interested in then kindly forward your postal details so that I will start making arrangement for a logistics company that will deliver this bike to your door step

I will forward our banking details for payment; upon the confirmation of payment we will ship this item through a logistics company

Feel free to contact me on this number for further discussion on this transaction

Regards

Daniels Van

071 983 9700

The number works

No ways! That could be REALLY dumb! We should hand this to our local policemen right here on the hub and **** this guy down for good. Hasn't this "syndicate" tried a couple of times to undo people???

this is shocking! how can he be selling this bike after i have bought it already? :lol:

he must be trustworthy because he is selling the bike out of a pharmacy according to google maps! i mean seriously where have you ever seen a untrustworthy pharmasist :rolleyes:

can i make a guess as to the nationality of the person on the other end of the phone?

mmm i wonder if he uses the post office to deliver? that would buy him a couple of weeks to disapear :lol:

Edited by Face Plant