I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

And stuff you can't necessarily get in distant lands. Like pork ribs in Kuwait :thumbup:

And the LEKKERSTE sweets. They have a fluffy type of gooey marshmallow sandwich spread DOUBLE YUM.

and laptops at MUCH lower than what we get screwed over. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

look at www.jr.com

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I should've rotated that before i sent it, :-), All clear now, seems the SAPS negotiators have some skills, lets hope the guy gets some help.

Man I should've rotated that before i sent it, :-), All clear now, seems the SAPS negotiators have some skills, lets hope the guy gets some help.

post-394-0-38143800-1338376565.jpg

Pity. I was hoping for some action...

Edited by TNT1

I wouldnt take her to task about it while she's holding that gun though :)

I would - no magazines in the weapons....

I would - no magazines in the weapons....

They're all in sandals' backpack.

Edited by TNT1

So, how windy does it have to be to do that?

Published on 24 May 2012 by CaptainHarlock999

This 747 is sitting in a boneyard in Mojave, CA waiting to be dismantled and recycled. On May 23rd, 2012 the area experienced extreme winds of 70+ miles per hour and reports of gusts up to 100 near the pass due to a low pressure zone. Without the weight of its engines, the slightly tail heavy 747 tries to take to the skies one last time. The next day the plane was found to have also rotated about 45 degrees from its original position. The same wind storm damaged many rooftops, cut power and sent huge clouds of sand and dust billowing into the sky. Mojave will occasionally experience this type of wind storm due to geography. --Mike

UPDATE: Well it's gone viral...boy that's a lot of hits. And I am laughing at all the commenters that think this is fake. :) The plane is as of the 29th still sitting nose up.

Published on 24 May 2012 by CaptainHarlock999

This 747 is sitting in a boneyard in Mojave, ...

Possible. No engines, no fuel, when it's standing there chances are that all the seats and trimmings have already been ripped out... Strong enough wind at the right angle can make it so.

Possible. No engines, no fuel, when it's standing there chances are that all the seats and trimmings have already been ripped out... Strong enough wind at the right angle can make it so.

apparently in one of the storms we had last summer one of the 737's at lanseria jumped its chocks and went for a walk in the hanger. Scary!

If she was a Saffer soldier, she would have received a lot of flak for not wearing the "correct" uniform. :devil: :whistling:

"PINK SLIPPERS

post-17232-0-26015500-1338379243.jpg

Guest Omega Man

"PINK SLIPPERS

Forget the slippers. Look how DIK she is. I wonder what her 2.4 time is.

So, how windy does it have to be to do that?

V2 of fully loaded 747-400 is 183 knots, indicated air speed.