I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Like this?

I won one in the plastic liner competition

http://www.lastinglegends.com/images/D/website-1310-b.jpg

That's the one, they were the bomb. They should do them again, I know I would want one for sure. Do kids even play with yo-yo's or marbles these days? Heaven forbid you gave a kid a spinning top these days, lol.

• Replies 78.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the one, they were the bomb. They should do them again, I know I would want one for sure. Do kids even play with yo-yo's or marbles these days? Heaven forbid you gave a kid a spinning top these days, lol.

My boy does. I taught him well thumbup1.gif Marbles were a big craze a few years ago. He has been through a few yoyos and a couple of weeks ago him and I had a blast on the driveway with a spinning top. It was one of those rubbish plastic ones but we had fun none the less!

I made it through. The secret is to break it up into little chunks. If you force yourself you can get through. I was tempted to pull the lever a few times....

What has been seen and heard can never be unseen or unheard......

My hangover came back at 1min14. And I didn't have a hangover this morning, despite having quite a few (free) beers yesterday.

My boy does. I taught him well thumbup1.gif Marbles were a big craze a few years ago. He has been through a few yoyos and a couple of weeks ago him and I had a blast on the driveway with a spinning top. It was one of those rubbish plastic ones but we had fun none the less!

Yeah, my boys plays with them too.

But his latest fave toy is a hacksaw, though. Kid's been asking for a chainsaw for Xmas. Should I worry?

Yeah, my boys plays with them too.

But his latest fave toy is a hacksaw, though. Kid's been asking for a chainsaw for Xmas. Should I worry?

biggrin.png My boy asked for some help with cutting wood this weekend. Wants to build some finger surfboards for him and his mate. At least he asked!

If he asks for a chainsaw AND a hockey mask I would be worried...

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/friday_gifdump_64_09.gif?w=245&h=184

You know it's fatal when their shoes come off..