• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale - love your mountain pix. I've visited Kathmandu a few times, for work, but I haven't had the time or money to get up to the Himalayas. However, one time flying from Kathamandu to Delhi I looked out of the window and saw the Himalayas rising above the clouds...

post-32489-0-50225000-1377792036_thumb.jpg

Dale - love your mountain pix. I've visited Kathmandu a few times, for work, but I haven't had the time or money to get up to the Himalayas. However, one time flying from Kathamandu to Delhi I looked out of the window and saw the Himalayas rising above the clouds...

Wow

The big one

Wow

The big one

Not Everest, if that's what you mean - that's to the East of Kathmandu, and flying to Delhi you're going West. Could be Annapurna, though.

Not Everest, if that's what you mean - that's to the East of Kathmandu, and flying to Delhi you're going West. Could be Annapurna, though.

The roof of the Earth

Dale, are you familiar with the BANFF Mountain Film Festival? Your mountain pictures reminded me to be wide awake for when ticket sales open. It's one of my yearly movie highlights.

http://www.banff.co.za/

Edited by DJR

Dale, are you familiar with the BANFF Mountain Film Festival? Your mountain pictures reminded me to be wide awake for when ticket sales open. It's one of my yearly movie highlights.

http://www.banff.co.za/

No.

Le'me check it out.