I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

great scene.....

I am a sucker for scenes infused with great music

and on a sidenote, i read an article the other day where they still refused to reveal what he said to her...they are the only two that know

Me too! I toyed with the idea of going to film school after matric. I was heavily influenced by films with "loud" soundtracks. This is another of my favourites scenes from a film. Music plays a crucial role - both in terms of the story and atmosphere - in this film:

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! I toyed with the idea of going to film school after matric. I was heavily influenced by films with "loud" soundtracks. This is another of my favourites scenes from a film. Music plays a crucial role - both in terms of the story and atmosphere - in this film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBLbH6vRwk8&list=PL84A37D4144597902

aah the Mission one of my all time favorite movies - fantastic cinematography and Morricone's work is spine chilling.

need to watch that again...last time I saw it was at the bioscope

aah the Mission one of my all time favorite movies - fantastic cinematography and Morricone's work is spine chilling.

Roland Joffee shot beautiful films and employed great use of music. The Killing Fields is another all-time fave. Although Mike Oldfield's excellent score doesn't feature in this scene, his music for this film was brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPQKpgTCZcQ

First time I watched it was in a cinema with the girl I ended up taking to my matric farewell. Somehow she managed to track me down two decades later, and we got, um, involved. Bad, bad, bad idea… :eek:

was actually very fortunate to have a teacher who went against the grain - she wanted us to see this when it was first released, she couldn't get approval from the principal so she organised it for us as a weekend thing. I slept through most of it. Only once I got a bit older did I suddenly get how amazing this movie is. Can't get through it without bawling my eyes out though.

Great movie this.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/60850941/Scent+of+a+Woman+dancescenesscentofawoman.jpg

scent of a women?

exceptional movie

Great movie this.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/60850941/Scent+of+a+Woman+dancescenesscentofawoman.jpg

Lt. Col. Frank Slade: Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: p****. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.

Edited by Tumbleweed