• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

@Iron, you might as well send the mafia to break my knee caps, I am numb from the knees down :blush:

Doesn't quite help when my own missus has more ink than me.

I have to agree with this. Chubba and eccentric1, your fighting is spreading across many threads and is becoming tiresome. Please desist.

I have to take exception to your request.

Why don't you moderate and sort out the common problem through all of these so called threads, and it will desist itself!

girls ! take your bitching to each other in private . PM the crap out of it . stay away from the forums please. Some of us dont want to here about it .

Thanks

I have to agree with this. Chubba and eccentric1, your fighting is spreading across many threads and is becoming tiresome. Please desist.

post-17843-0-40350300-1315557151.gif

Ever wondered what the cockpit of a space shuttle looks like??

And you can "grab" the photo with your cursor and rotate it to different positions to see the overhead lights and switches.

Here is something worth the couple of minutes to view: a 360 panorama of the Space Shuttle Discovery crew cabin flight deck. This is pretty cool----and maybe the last time we get to see it before it’s stuffed and mounted at the Smithsonian!

ENJOY…… Lighting is from the internal instrument panel lights…

Space Shuttle Discovery crew cabin flight deck

Edited by Grebel

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very possibly the case!

Must be... I'm seeing the same page numbers as you TW, and I run between Firefox and Chrome...

Pages and pages of deleted/unapproved posts... rolleyes.gif

girls ! take your bitching to each other in private . PM the crap out of it . stay away from the forums please. Some of us dont want to here about it .

Thanks

I did send him a PM that he ignored. His reply shows his attitude