Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

a self driving electric kombi with curtains could lead to lots of fun

Made me think of this:

Funny that ... the "old Goodwood Showgrounds" used to host racing, and the "real Goodwood" still does do racing.

Now there were meant to be 2 x electric cars racing at Goodwood (The real one :P) too ... I missed their runs up the hill.

BTW I was racing electric cars with my boys over the weekend ... there is a scalextric store at the old PnP oppose Bayside in Table View where they did the Nationals recently .... what a bit of fun with them being open to the public to come racing.....boy's loved it.

Hairy, is the old pick n pay in the same place as the new one? I only know that location but would love to see the scalextric track. Can you show me on google maps please? Ta.

Only know about the knysna hillclimb.

Need one in gauteng. Couple of hills I can think of.

But Goodwood is a celebration of the racecar, in all it’s forms... even drifting

Electric cars were mind boggling, but just does not sound right...if this is where cars are going... I am dreading to see how we are going to end up having sex, those cars are technological marvels, but lack the passion that a internal combustion engine has.

Many years back, Krugersdorp had a hillclimb, out at the Aerodrome way, Boltonia.