Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

"Never, never, never, I say

Cos the Ku Klux Klan is here to stay"

These Ku Kluxers are better with lynchings than with lyrics.

post-1604-0-73644500-1307417387.jpg

New project. Gonna build me a PirateBox.

http://wiki.daviddarts.com/images/a/ad/PirateBoxCafe6.jpg

And now I see that Ban Ki-moon is going to stand for another five years as moon in chief at the UN. WTF? It's like fifa. Sickens me when I see crap like this. Even if he did an ok-ish job. Let the wheel turn egomaniacs.

And speaking of crap:

Kiev - Ukrainian health officials on Monday were blaming fish caught in sewage and served to tourists for an outbreak of cholera in an Azov Sea seaside town, near the Russian border.

And now I see that Ban Ki-moon is going to stand for another five years as moon in chief at the UN. WTF? It's like fifa. Sickens me when I see crap like this. Even if he did an ok-ish job. Let the wheel turn egomaniacs.

RABBLE, n.

In a republic, those who exercise a supreme authority tempered by fraudulent elections. The rabble is like the sacred Simurgh, of Arabian fable -- omnipotent on condition that it do nothing. (The word is Aristocratese, and has no exact equivalent in our tongue, but means, as nearly as may be, "soaring swine.")

New project. Gonna build me a PirateBox.

http://wiki.daviddarts.com/images/a/ad/PirateBoxCafe6.jpg

what does it do? steal bandwidth?

Not too over the moon with that news hey BoB ?

what does it do? steal bandwidth?

PirateBox is a self-contained mobile communication and file sharing device. Inspired by pirate radio and the free culture movement, PirateBox utilizes Free, Libre and Open Source software (FLOSS) to create mobile wireless file sharing networks where users can anonymously chat and share images, video, audio, documents, and other digital content.

The PirateBox can be built using a number of different configurations depending upon your needs and budget. The basic system consists of a lightweight web server connected to a wireless device. When users join the PirateBox wireless network and open a web browser, they are automatically redirected to the PirateBox welcome page. They can then begin uploading or downloading files.

Not too over the moon with that news hey BoB ?

http://www.tshirtsmoselikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/failcow-291x300.gif