• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad cops, but happy firefighters at the Nürburgring

http://www.zercustoms.com/news/images/Nissan/Nissan-GT-R-fire-fighting-car-1.jpg

http://www.zercustoms.com/news/images/Nissan/Nissan-GT-R-fire-fighting-car-2.jpg

Why ???????????????

Why ???????????????

Because the Ring is over 20km long and they have to get to a accident very fast.

Edited by gummibear

Because the Ring is over 20km long and they have to get to a accident very fast.

Combine a love of cars with a whole lot of efficient logic. The only really surprising thing is that it's not a Merc or BMW.

Combine a love of cars with a whole lot of efficient logic. The only really surprising thing is that it's not a Merc or BMW.

It was a Mercedes CLS before the GTR.

Nissan has a big shop and test center at the Nurburgring so it may have something to do with that.

It was a Mercedes CLS before the GTR.

Nissan has a big shop and test center at the Nurburgring so it may have something to do with that.

Wow , the germans using a jap car ......... interesting.

Also this:

Notice how the marshal tells people to get back from the barrier on the near side just before the accident happens!

I just wonder what these guys tell the insurance and the wife what happened to the car?

I often go to the Ring as it 's just over an hours drive and i have never seen a serious accident but i have seen many cars hit the barriers.

Notice how the marshal tells people to get back from the barrier on the near side just before the accident happens!

You not allowed to stand against the rails and they walk around all the time chasing people.

Yeah, them Jap cars are awesome.

Awesome if you like movies like fast and furious, They just don't compare to German engineering.

Yeah, them Jap cars are awesome.

Toyota Supra,Mazda MX5,Nissan Skyline,GTR,370Z,Honda Civic and Suzuki Swift are all fun to drive.

I would love to take a Scooby STI out but they are very scarce and expensive to rent.

Edited by gummibear