Rider Down

Java001

Send your hotshot trackie over here for a couple of crits in Belgium. He will either learn very fast how to behave and thrive amongst the real hardmen or return to Cape Town with his tail between his legs and a passion gap bigger than the Polsmoor ladyboys! Mommy and Daddy won't count for squat when the real riding starts.

PS You guys are soft!

hehehehehe, agreed!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Send your hotshot trackie over here for a couple of crits in Belgium. He will either learn very fast how to behave and thrive amongst the real hardmen or return to Cape Town with his tail between his legs and a passion gap bigger than the Polsmoor ladyboys! Mommy and Daddy won't count for squat when the real riding starts.

PS You guys are soft!

So how is that Rugby World Cup squad looking? :lol:

So how is that Rugby World Cup squad looking? :lol:

What is rugby?

Cycling is the sport in Belgium and Holland where all the tough, hard kids go and rid themselves of their frustration and from the previous posts it seems tough kids in SA go and play rugby!

• 2 weeks later...

Seems CSA have failed Cycling and the riders yet again.

Word is that this little hol-tant has only been given a 2month ban, going into the winter season its going to count for squat. :thumbdown:

Suppose when he kills some1 he might get a year.

Well done CSA :clap: , u prooved how useless u realy are

Sad really sad, that so many years down the line people still think they can get everything handed to them on a silver platter, by means of development. One has to work damn hard for what you want. It's time to stop freeloading and work for what you want in life. By playing dirty won't get you far as no one will want to play with you any more. How to sort the rider out is: No club in WP (or other province) must accept him as a member, not even PPA. Then he won't be able to get a CSA license hence he won't be able to partake in any events. Simple really.

I was there, in 2009 and again this year. This young man has clearly lost the plot - arrogant and dangerous cyclist - waiting to hear what the disciplinary results will be.

Seems CSA have failed Cycling and the riders yet again.

Word is that this little hol-tant has only been given a 2month ban, going into the winter season its going to count for squat. :thumbdown:

Suppose when he kills some1 he might get a year.

Well done CSA :clap: , u prooved how useless u realy are

OH MY WORD !!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS - 2 MONTH BAN ???????????

2 months ban, seriously, that is the word from very very reliable contacts.

They are however stoking the fire and pushing for a lifetime ban

2 months ban, seriously, that is the word from very very reliable contacts.

They are however stoking the fire and pushing for a lifetime ban

Let's just wait for the final verdict before accepting "word from very very reliable contacts". Does "very" twice make it more reliable :P

It might've been once person saying two months, but in the end the committee could decide six months... life...

Otherwise this might (or has already) turn out like the Lance thread.

A very, very, very reliable source has seen Michael Jackson roaming the streets of Hilbrow and he had Elvis in his company :rolleyes:

Indeed - 2 months it is. A damn disgrace. CSA have now set a president. The queue waiting to return the favour is long.

Well done CSA once again you have showed how weak you are in diciplining someone who

is clearly out to try and win by even the fowlest of means and possibly kill a fellow cyclist in

his quest to do so.

Cycling is a dangerous sport and track is even more so. Yes track is part of the dicipline that we as

cylists choose to do even with its dangers. But when you have a little hot head who seems determined

to cause havoc at every chance he gets it makes one wonder how far he will go or be allowed to go before

a fatality happens.

Believe me it is no fun seeing a fellow cyclist lying on the track motionless only to be pronounced dead

by the medical staff. I knew three cyclists who were experienced, and well accomplished at this dicipline

that were killed on the track, in three different accidents and these accidents were just that, at three different

tracks in SA, and not some idiot trying to cause havoc or win by fowl play.

I have to agree, maybe the only way to teach him is to do what one of the other hubbers have suggested and that is,

for the clubs not to accept him into their club, and that the clubs start a communication chain to prevent this kind of

rider ever getting a linsence, until he proves that he is competent and responsible enough to have changed his attitude.

CSA get off your butts and start getting pro active about dicipline before someone looses either a SON or a FATHER and GOD

forbid its not someone in your family.

Edited by Big G

very very as in I actually have contacts.

Was confirmed this morning that it is only a 2month ban, Shane Phiffer's injuries will probably take longer than the ban to heal and for him to get back to fitness.

The Phiffer's are going to appeal to extend the ban, but the little chop has resigned from his club thus escaped disaplinary.

Edited by FowlStArt

Now those of you out there that may have doubts about GUILTY or NOT GUILTY.

Why in hell would a cyclist resign from his club halfway through the year

if he was not guilty.

Now tell the rest of us why he shouldnt be banned for longer than two months or

even possibly life.