break in, made 2 arrests

Cg_S

i had to play detective this weekend after my son saw a guy wearing my shoes. turned out to be 1 of the idiots who broke into my place over the easter weekend, stealing 5 bikes and some of our clothes as we just moved into our new place. anyway i made an arresst on Sunday and another one today and another 2 should be getting locked up tommorrow. still never found any of the bikes though :(

Love how you did it on your own. Well done. Doubt the 'police' would have been any help...

well done...

Glad you were able to get some closure...

Pity about the bikes...

yay, stupid ... uhm, kriminal. Yes, that happens. while cycling one of our fellow club members spotted a 'gentleman' wearing one of our new club shirts, think its mine. :angry:

i had to play detective this weekend after my son saw a guy wearing my shoes. turned out to be 1 of the idiots who broke into my place over the easter weekend, stealing 5 bikes and some of our clothes as we just moved into our new place. anyway i made an arresst on Sunday and another one today and another 2 should be getting locked up tommorrow. still never found any of the bikes though :(

At least some good news :clap: . Can they not get any info out of this scum? Maybe some cattle prods to refreshen their memories as to what they did with the bikes

Great to hear you caught them.....at least you got your shoes back ;)

Dunno if I'd want those shoes back…

At least some good news :clap: . Can they not get any info out of this scum? Maybe some cattle prods to refreshen their memories as to what they did with the bikes

Tie them up at that first circle in the Cradle and let Cattleprod Ken weave his magic

yay, stupid ... uhm, kriminal. Yes, that happens. while cycling one of our fellow club members spotted a 'gentleman' wearing one of our new club shirts, think its mine. :angry:

After an armed robbery at our business 2 years ago a former employee spotted my wife's phone in the hands of one of his colleagues. He asked to look at it and not only still found some of my wife's pictures, but also a lot of pics of him and his mates partying etc. The police used it to track down everybody involved in the robbery. Unfortunately the case has been dragging on for almost 2 years in the courts.

Hectic man! Glad you caught the mo fo's! :thumbup: :thumbup: Pity they won't let up where the bikes are :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I agree, I think that they need a little 'motivation' to say where the rest of the stuff is :devil: :devil: :devil:

After an armed robbery at our business 2 years ago a former employee spotted my wife's phone in the hands of one of his colleagues. He asked to look at it and not only still found some of my wife's pictures, but also a lot of pics of him and his mates partying etc. The police used it to track down everybody involved in the robbery. Unfortunately the case has been dragging on for almost 2 years in the courts.

Ya, if the police comes around, do they really catch the criminals. Their hard work just gets undone by the idiots in court.

Hey Chaunce, I dont suppose those were a pair of good looking golf shoes ? they do have a tendency to be very noticeable

Well done Chaunce.

What did the c*@ts say they did with the bikes?

the guy that was caught yesterday took the cops and i to zandspruit squatter-camp, found another bag of mine but the main guy who supposedly has the bikes named as palo was nowhere to be found, going to check again later with these cops who does everything in slow motion

Hey Chaunce, I dont suppose those were a pair of good looking golf shoes ? they do have a tendency to be very noticeable

black leather jack purcells, i told him he was so dom to wear it as it was the only pair in the world lol