[Event] Hex Valley Autumn Splendour MTB Funride

Hexpas

yup nes jy daar se...gladnie moeilik nie net lekker!

Thanks helloise and Jaco-fiets, I may have to make this my first official MTB race ever... :blink:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My tannie hul bly hul hele lewe lank al daar, hulle boer met druiwe...het dit laas jaar gery en gan beslis die jaar!

wats hulle van? ons het daar gebly in 70's en 80's

janee ek mis die de doorns mtb vi niks!

net sleg om te sien hoe die dorp agteruit gegan het :(

daai jare(70's en 80's) was dit 'n great dorp..so bly ek het die voorreg gehad om daar groot te word in daai jare

Thanks helloise and Jaco-fiets, I may have to make this my first official MTB race ever... :blink:

There we go! This is a great first race and best organised as well. You wont be sorry!

Really a very nice race, was my first race back last year...did the 35km in 1hour 53min...so sure want to beat it this time :)

This race was part of my life change. Two years ago I came stone dead last in the 55km. Since then I quit smoking, trained hardand lost 35kgs. I will be back every year just 2 remind myself of my journey. This is for sure my favourite race on the calendar. Would be awesome if I could get one of those medals.

In my opinion this is the best organised race on the calender. You have great route markings, regular distance indicators and ample waterpoints. The distance is also as they claim and not 5km or so longer. The locals are great and very hospitable. I missed last year but i will be there this year.

If this is the case then i don't mind the 180km drive to the event, unlike the very disappointing Tulbagh experience over the weekend past... I take your word for it Jaco-fiets :thumbup: :thumbup:

Really a very nice race, was my first race back last year...did the 35km in 1hour 53min...so sure want to beat it this time :)

Nice looking bike in your avatar bud!!!!

@ Meezo: Give you my word! If you dont like it i'll point out the organisers :lol:

Oh crap - just looked at the weather forecast for Saturday: 7 deg C, lots of rain and a strong North-Wester - should be fun :)

Nice looking bike in your avatar bud!!!!

@ Meezo: Give you my word! If you dont like it i'll point out the organisers :lol:

Thnx man! It's my pride and joy :D

H,

Het jy 'n profiel vir die 35km?

Dis op www.pedalpower.org.za onder die event!

Hoeveel is die klimme op die 55km?

+- 900m +- 3 ure se harde ry.

Edited by L2climb