West Rand idiots

Giant Bob

Guest coenie

Unfortunately we all generally get tarred with the same brush...good or bad among us...

Yes, and so it will be forever....will never change....does not matter how much they post here...how many time you report it to the police, club etc....

And talking bout following the Rules.....this threat was started in the PHOTOS section.....LOL so the moaner bout rules could not even follow them.....

Okay, what if the riders were from the North and just happened to take a ride to Randfontein? Then it can not be a "West rand idiots". I feel offended that you generalise that West randers are idiots.

I actually see Giant Bob's intentions here. Those guys are the exact people that us motorist always complain about and they will just keep on dragging our names as cyclists through the mud. Nevermind the drama they will cause to other innocent people...

Okay, what if the riders were from the North and just happened to take a ride to Randfontein? Then it can not be a "West rand idiots". I feel offended that you generalise that West randers are idiots.

It could be worse ...........Imagine living in .Boksburg!wink.gif

Let them be. They will be run over and that will be the end of them. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Yeah Mampara but then someone will post an ode to the poor defenless cyclists being run down by them nasty motor vehicles and the hub will be in an uproar again.

I honestly do not understand why people get so angry at what other cyclist do.....as long as they do not affect YOUR safety you should be ok....

And you know what if you mail my club because I skipped a RED I will tell you and the CLUB that it has nothing to do with you what I do in MY time.....

Next thing you are going to email every VW and Toyota club telling them that their members wheelspin and play loud music....

Cyclists who run red lights are idiots and it has everything to do with me, other cyclists and motorists.

Firstly, you run a red light, a motorists swerves to avoid hitting you and he hits the poor child on the side of the road or he hits you and ends with a murder charge and a dent in his car. All thanks to you.

Secondly, guys who run red lights give cyclists a bad name and with all the negativity, cyclists don't need anymore bad publicity.

I am sure this topic will never end..........

saturday morning, nice and easy road ride, through Krugersdorp, out to Randfontein.

So, stopped at a robot, as the robot was RED; next minute, a 'cyclist' rides past us, through the intersection.

he was not wearing club kit, BUT the next guy was in club kit! Straight through the red light.

Okay, so I thought, "IDIOT", and left it at that.

the very next huge intersection, both ignore the red light, again.

I left it at that, and we passed them going into Randfontein.

Another huge intersection, RED light, both sail between us, through the intersection.

so we shouted, and got the 'Honorary Salute'!

Now I saw RED, and chased them down. I asked smiling chop if he was more important than anyone else, and got rudely told to

'F$%^ off, and put my nose elsewhere'.

Obviously this chop does not care about anyone else.

Okay, so the guy in club kit, on an Orbea, well done. Your club, if you still belong, is being mailed....

In hindsight, I should have taken a pic of the 2 chops, but what pathetic souls!! R souls.........

STEP 1: Pull alongside rider so he is on your left

STEP 2: Wait for a nice size bush or ditch

STEP 3: Unclip left shoe from pedal

STEP 4: Remove said rider from the Black Top with your left foot

STEP 5: Dont get your foot caught in his frame

http://jimsbikeblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/bike_lanes_fall.jpg

Edited by Emo Kid