Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the Karoo farm and again the landscape provided amazing scapes. Some quick edits batch 2:

post-36036-0-49626400-1389002626_thumb.jpg

post-36036-0-58170300-1389002647_thumb.jpg

And of course the required amount of dust burning!

post-36036-0-72030400-1389002688_thumb.jpg

Fraserburg....my hometown!! ;)

Edited by Izak

Another shot from our holiday.

Again, scuze the low res file.

Nice pic, Res is perfect, no need for massive files.

A pic from the last Spruit jump session

post-4310-0-11957700-1389774201_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Was chatting to my ex-wife on the way home after dropping my eldest son in Mooi River last week. She asked me why I wasn't into photography anymore. I said that after my two EOSs (was still shooting on film) were out of commission. She said it was a shame, because she really liked the pics I used to take of the boys and our dogs.

Yesterday, I got a text saying that after I pick up my youngest son, could I please come past the office to pick something up? Typically, I thought it would be something that Breandan had forgotten - like his dad, he is a bear of little brain.

Between Kel, Conor and B, they had schemed to buy me this. I was blown away by the generosity of the gift and the thoughtfulness of the gesture!

post-1604-0-77302400-1390548150_thumb.jpg

It's a basic model, I know, but I am so looking forward to getting myself into photography again. And, hopefully I can contribute some decent snaps to this thread.

Edited by Tumbleweed

Another shot from our holiday.

Again, scuze the low res file.

Lovely bokeh one these two shots. What lens were you using?

Your best friend and guide :thumbup:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zLkxmnvnNXg/TfPc9PKI81I/AAAAAAAAC-8/U70ntu0w6E8/s1600/Exposure-Triangle.jpg

this none is really helpful, thanks.

A good old selfie.

I am not i to selfless, but with them beaching fashionable ,I just felt it important to get on board :lol:

1554360_10151790127906179_324881078_n.jpg

A good old selfie.

I am not i to selfless, but with them beaching fashionable ,I just felt it important to get on board :lol:

1554360_10151790127906179_324881078_n.jpg

My four year old asked what happened to your fishing rod...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Was chatting to my ex-wife on the way home after dropping my eldest son in Mooi River last week. She asked me why I wasn't into photography anymore. I said that after my two EOSs (was still shooting on film) were out of commission. She said it was a shame, because she really liked the pics I used to take of the boys and our dogs.

Yesterday, I got a text saying that after I pick up my youngest son, could I please come past the office to pick something up? Typically, I thought it would be something that Breandan had forgotten - like his dad, he is a bear of little brain.

Between Kel, Conor and B, they had schemed to buy me this. I was blown away by the generosity of the gift and the thoughtfulness of the gesture!

post-1604-0-77302400-1390548150_thumb.jpg

It's a basic model, I know, but I am so looking forward to getting myself into photography again. And, hopefully I can contribute some decent snaps to this thread.

damn, time to call my ex for a chat :devil:

damn, time to call my ex for a chat :devil:

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Guess she feels a little bad that I left the marriage with little more than my bikes and Lego collection! :whistling:

Photos: Violence and looting in C.A.R. — one photographer's perspective

http://america.aljaz...erspective.html

In the last week, Associated Press photographer Jerome Delay has witnessed violence unfolding in C.A.R.

According to my mate, Kim, these were shot on a 50mm lens.

post-1604-0-12949000-1390900382_thumb.jpg

I don't condone voilence, but the Rover deserved it...

Edited by CAAD4