Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barcelona,Spain

423676_10151077363644748_1450073970_n.jpg

La Rambla. The home of drunken beggars and Pakistani Shopkeepers... Good Paella though..

This is one huge thread.........all i want to know i want to buy my daughter a nice little camera she is 13 years old not to expensive but easy to use any suggestions please? Below R1 000.00 maybe ?

This is one huge thread.........all i want to know i want to buy my daughter a nice little camera she is 13 years old not to expensive but easy to use any suggestions please? Below R1 000.00 maybe ?

If she is in the habit of looking after her stuff then Fuji has some real nice cheapies. They are quite plasticky in construction, but have some great features. Look for some extra optical zoom, like 10x. I saw some going for around R1k at Game not too long ago.

If she is in the habit of looking after her stuff then Fuji has some real nice cheapies. They are quite plasticky in construction, but have some great features. Look for some extra optical zoom, like 10x. I saw some going for around R1k at Game not too long ago.

+1 on Fuji.

Thanks so far.......i've got a Fuji finepix but it is a bit Bulky and i am very happy and she can have it but eish..........she has me in her pocket

another from the weekend... was shooting with my 50 f1.4 and should have considered the DOF a bit more. as you can see the groom is OOF. also an FB pic unfortunately

402785_471114142909016_1716174457_n.jpg