Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

Planes weekend with my son. First the Disney 3 D movie, then the Airforce museum. Found this rare gem there:

(sorry, pic too big, looks nice when opening in separate tab)

De Havilland Vampire. I saw them fly as a kid. I saw one fly with the Spitfire during an air show at Swartkops.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

De Havilland Vampire. I saw them fly as a kid. I saw one fly with the Spitfire during an air show at Swartkops.

Yes, amazing plane. This one is in Cape Town. Kiddo called it "Dusty" as in the character in the Disney movie.

Planes weekend with my son. First the Disney 3 D movie, then the Airforce museum. Found this rare gem there:

(sorry, pic too big, looks nice when opening in separate tab)

Awesome. Daddy/Son moments beats anything other moment handsdown, attention to all dads, invest time in your kids

Awesome. Daddy/Son moments beats anything other moment handsdown, attention to all dads, invest time in your kids

Taking over a luxury hotel in Cape Town... ( I love his "who cares about stiff upper lip? approach!"):

post-15789-0-11112000-1381733430_thumb.jpg

post-44041-0-88699100-1382014223_thumb.jpg

I saw this photo on twitter this morning as an acclaimed photo of Greg du Toit who's won wildlife photographer of 2013. There's no doubt the man is talented if you look at his other photos but I must admit, I don't get this one.

some of his other works

http://www.dailymail...al-kingdom.html

Yeah, saw his stuff, this morning, some incredible work there.

This one I don't get either, the slower shutter speed, point of view, composition and tint does not work for me

My photograph that won the First Runner-up in the South African Institution of Civil Engineers (SAICE) annual photographic competition. It had the title of "Long Haul Fibre Optic Trenching on the N1 near Bloemfontein" (Olympus E PM-1 mirrorless; F/10; 1/640sec; ISO200).

post-24908-0-46102300-1382087407_thumb.jpg

Edited by Big H*

....... and when you look back and think ... "wow time fly, there must be a gap somewhere" ...... you missed the boat, too late!!!!! My Sons are my two BEST mates.

post-44041-0-88699100-1382014223_thumb.jpg

I saw this photo on twitter this morning as an acclaimed photo of Greg du Toit who's won wildlife photographer of 2013. There's no doubt the man is talented if you look at his other photos but I must admit, I don't get this one.

some of his other works

http://www.dailymail...al-kingdom.html

I think I do get this one :)

The way elephants move at night time is almost like I would imagine a ghost (in which I don't believe) would move. They often congregate from sunset to around midnight at waterholes. If you sit there and watch, they can appear and disappear with almost unbelievable ease. Now you see them, now you don't. Something in this picture reminds me of that.

My photograph that won the First Runner-up in the South African Institution of Civil Engineers (SAICE) annual photographic competition. It had the title of "Long Haul Fibre Optic Trenching on the N1 near Bloemfontein" (Olympus E PM-1 mirrorless; F/10; 1/640sec; ISO200).

Great photo :thumbup: :clap:

Was there a storm brewing?