Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome thread, I'd love to share some pics, but I have no clue how to upload....I have done a search, but no luck, so if anyone could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate

Awesome thread, I'd love to share some pics, but I have no clue how to upload....I have done a search, but no luck, so if anyone could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate

Few options available.

I sometimes share on a FB group, then I just right click and open the image in a new tab, from there I post the link in the picture URL.

Third one to the left of the t when you make a post.

Yo can use FLICKR.

Alternatively save the image on your PC, open more reply options and upload the file .

Thanks Wyatt, lets see if it works... One of my older ones but a fav in the Kruger

Holy smoke, I would put that on my wall right now. I hope you took a thousand images before that magic moment disappeared!  :thumbup:

Holy smoke, I would put that on my wall right now. I hope you took a thousand images before that magic moment disappeared!  :thumbup:

Thanks, I did, but it was more like fill an SD card to get one image that works, sometimes you just get lucky.

Thanks, I did, but it was more like fill an SD card to get one image that works, sometimes you just get lucky.

I am a firm believe that even the best of photographers are often just lucky with mood shots.

Right place, right time, shutter pressed at the right moment .

But then again, if you shoot manual and your settings are wrong, you are stuffed .

Edited by Wyatt Earp

I was going through some images I took sometime back and found this last night.

Imagine living in this house .

10818502_10152533738296179_8401182166431

Great comp, the lines of color work really well.

I am a firm believe that even the best of photographers are often just luck with mood shots.

Right place, right time, shutter pressed at the right moment .

I agree, outside of a studio, the luck of a stumbling across a scene has everything to do with it, then a bit of camera knowledge, hold the shutter down and hope it comes out like you imagined it would....

edit: oh and some decent equipment never hurts...

Edited by Nayr

I agree, outside of a studio, the luck of a stumbling across a scene has everything to do with it, then a bit of camera knowledge, hold the shutter down and hope it comes out like you imagined it would....

I have posted this one before, but of all the luck shots I ever got, this one makes me realise more than any of them how lucky one can get.

15185637442_8d76f45a49_o.jpgTeeny T Rocky Bay by OddPix1, on Flickr