Cajees and Giant fail to please !!!

Heavy legs

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would sincerly hope I get both when I buy a bike, your'e spending a lot of money here.

Quality, Price, Service. Pick any 2!!! And only if you are lucky. You say you are spending a lot of money there, yes. BUT you are spending a lot less than somewhere else. Just the way it is.

I have a policy that I will never do cycling business with a non cyclist. If you enter a bike shop and a fat boy with hairy legs wants to help you, turn and leave. Us cyclists are difficult people so its better that a cyclist helps us in a bike shop. He or she will understand us, advise us correctly and there will be no need for any post purchase fights.

Sheldon Brown was fat, had hairy legs and worked in a LBS :blink:

F*&k me. So does weedmod. Wait. This is like the twilight zone.

Good for him. I choose to take my cycling advice from somebody who looks like a cyclist. You are welcome to your opinion just as I am welcome to mine.

im

Good for him. I choose to take my cycling advice from somebody who looks like a cyclist. You are welcome to your opinion just as I am welcome to mine.

Who do you take your car buying advice from? Groceries? Petrol? And so on?

Who would you rather take advice from? :)

The liar? The one that lied about his doping, his recreational drug use, his affiliation to certain doctors, and so on? Well, so you suggest you would...

But don't worry, in spite of his abuse of the system and his body and his morals in search of winning and more money, he will advise you on what is best, not what suits him, cause he has never shown that to be a part of his character. Swissman was right, they do make em natives naive.

Edited by TNT1

What has that got to do with the topic? :blush:

Who do you take your car buying advice from? Groceries? Petrol? And so on?

Ah get real, you are just trying to start an arguement. The picture illustrates the difference between the look of a cyclist vs an obvious non cyclist.

The liar? The one that lied about his doping, his recreational drug use, his affiliation to certain doctors, and so on? Well, so you suggest you would...

Edited by THE BLOODY AGENT

Ah get real, you are just trying to start an arguement. The picture illustrates the difference between the look of a cyclist vs an obvious non cyclist.

Yes, and what does that have to do with the point? I mean what does what the guy looks like got to do with what is in his head, the knowledge he may possess, which may be beneficial to you, or someone?

Nothing? Everything? Ok.

:lol: How can you say he does not look like a cyclists ? He got the kit and it looks like shaved legs as well !!

I buy wherever I can get the best price.(Cajees/CWC/HotSpot)

I service wherever I get the best service...Andre at Epic.

I ride wherever I have the most fun....Groenkloof/Babbas/Vori-berg/Argus/94.7/Ride for Sight/DarknDirty

Edited by leeu52

HL,I would also be angry and most cyclist's know only from experience that you do NOT send a bike to Cajee's for a service or repairs. I don't think I would even buy a bike from them as I am sure they would have a problem with assembling the dam thing.

In saying that I have bought shoes,shirts tools and parts from them and as previously mentioned bargained them down to a decent price and I have been happy with my purchases.

Although what frustrates me is when people say they can fix or service your bike and they do a **** job not once but 2 or 3 times! There is nothing worse than being in a race on a recently seviced bike and it is not performing like it should. Be honest and upfront and say yes I sold you the bike but there is no harm in saying please get it repaired or serviced at a LBS that knows what they are doing! This approach would be less damaging to their reputation.

100%..if you know what you talking about, haggle with them and get a good deal an all..but never go back !! and then support someone like your LBS who knows how maintain, service and repair.