Ticketed for riding outside the bike lanes

HammerHed

Cool vid.

Thing is that if we have bike lanes everywhere here it will probly be the same or even worse - taxis, pedestrians, potholes and the metro will make a fortune ticketing you for straying out the lane and not them <_<

It's like people saying "ride on the sidewalk". Listen to the word, it's sidewalk, not sideride :P

Get another job, Youtube is worthit!

Nah i have the best job, I work if i want when i want and how i want, not even youtube is worth loosing this luxury :)

Nah i have the best job, I work if i want when i want and how i want, not even youtube is worth loosing this luxury :)

Same here. However, we get to tube after 6 at night!

youtube blocked at the office :\

ag foei tog, you know there are proxy ways around that.

anyway, it'll be just as bad here, or worse

yup, a car with thinkbike sticker parked over the bikelane. sweet

http://www.andrewboraine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/IMG_2105.jpg

My link

That has got to be the funniest thing I've seen in some time. :clap:

It would never work in SA(video of the cop)they woulkd lock you up and beat you. :thumbdown:

ag foei tog, you know there are proxy ways around that.

anyway, it'll be just as bad here, or worse

yup, a car with thinkbike sticker parked over the bikelane. sweet

http://www.andrewboraine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/IMG_2105.jpg

My link

I still have a couple of BMC's running on some of my hosted Unix servers, I do IT for a british bank though, so even though yes i can bypass it, there are security risks involved and I dont feel like flying to the UK to explain my youtube habits.

Love that clip ... Adderly str has a great dedicated cycle lane, but riding there is a serious risk with pedestrians and vendors ... then Bree street did a nice painted cycle lane, but the chops like double parking in here and also use it as loading bays.

H

Makes me feel like doing the same thing! First, however, I need a good old rusty bike with lots of sharp bits to scratch the crap out of things, as well as a good course in stunt work.

Covie, any vacancies over there, I will loose Youtube to only work if I want to! Before I forget, do they pay you a salary?