Crank Brother Egg Beater Ti Pedal Service...?

eraser

What's a fair price to pay and who does it in Jhb (or CT as I travel quite often)?

Or where can I buy the service kit?

Edited by Eraser

Theres service videos on the cb site and an article on bikeradar, pretty simple process it seems.

You just need the kit and some grease and some basic tools and your good to go.

Kits are available at bike shops but sure online as well - crc, cwc or buy cycle

most bike stores will either service the pedals and use the service kit or u can buy it at one of the online stores - just remember u may need to replace the springs as was the case with mine and a lbs sent them in to the agent who replaced the spring for R100 x 2 and they like new now

Thanks WW

I know how to open and re-grease the pedals but I'd like to do the full seal/bearing replacement and therefore need the parts for that and that's why I asked if there's a store that can just do the whole job...

I cant find the kits on CWC and Buycycle and I ordered from CRC 2 weeks ago and won't need anything from them for a while.

Edited by Eraser

Get hold of Shamus, he's based in Pretoria and the owner of Bicicletta. I'm sure he'll service them for you.

Howzit Eraser

call me in my office 0861 2424 83

or email me on info(at)bicicletta.co.za

I can get you a service kit direct or send you to one of dealers

whatever works best for you

Shamus

Howzit Eraser

call me in my office 0861 2424 83

or email me on info(at)bicicletta.co.za

I can get you a service kit direct or send you to one of dealers

whatever works best for you

Shamus

I may also need a service kit. Could you give me a price? looking for one for the Candy C pedals.

Thanks