Post your All Mountain bikes

mad bout mtb

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get back in the kitchen, patches....

ok, ok... in LP's defence... a friend of mine (who has tour managed Civil Twilight, Crash Car Burn, Gangs of Ballet, and others) said that whilst on tour in the US he saw LP and although he (like myself) doesn't like thier music, he said they were a brilliant stage act.

Guest Omega Man

Can I be first in the queue to not see them?! :ph34r: :lol:

Lady Gaga then hey?

Lady Gaga then hey?

I wish! Mised out on those tickets! Why do you think I'm selling the Izimu... I need cash to buy from a scalper!

:lol:

But to be honest... I would be more interested in seeing one of Lady Gaga's opening acts, than LP...

The Darkness!

Guest Omega Man

I wish! Mised out on those tickets! Why do you think I'm selling the Izimu... I need cash to buy from a scalper!

There's only one reason to sell the Izimu. For a trip to Morzine. We are gonna do 1 week Morzine, 1 week Pila next year. That's kinda the plan at this point. I'm gonna do only one week. thinking Pila cos I've done Morzine twice.

There's only one reason to sell the Izimu. For a trip to Morzine. We are gonna do 1 week Morzine, 1 week Pila next year. That's kinda the plan at this point. I'm gonna do only one week. thinking Pila cos I've done Morzine twice.

Pearton and I are already scheming! His family has a home in Venice. So we may go there, then roadtrip to Morzine via Pila!

Some of the Brits that were with us at Nantegue were on their way to Pila. They said it's amazing there. Long, fast flowy runs!

EDIT: as for selling the Izimu... I think having it's big brother is reason enough :D ...but yeah... the proceeds probably will go towards showing my Ndiza some love and next year's trip.

Edited by patches

Guest Omega Man

next year's trip.

Love those words. Next Year's trip.

My plan is a week in Turino, Rome, Venice or all 3 with the wife. (3 years in a row on my ace would be taking the urine) Then move on to Pila. Pila is above a smallish city called Aosta which in itself looks stunning so I'm gonna tell the wife she's welcome to hang with me for the week or make her way home. I'm riding tho. Sightseeing is for when the lifts close. Her sister lives in Dubai so that might be a nice stopover for her on the way back.

Edited by Omega Man

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, mine is in the process of being built, my DJ bike onto a Intense 6.6, pics will follow hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday!! Can't wait myself.

Please post pics when done :thumbup:

Please post pics when done :thumbup:

Just came from the shop, waiting on my reducer headset, so by wednesday.. cant wait, Still dont know if its going to be a fullsus jump bike or AM bike... but like my small frames

here is me and my baby cuddling :thumbup:

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/402811_10151033467632617_1841238158_n.jpg

here is me and my baby cuddling http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.thehubsa.co.za/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/402811_10151033467632617_1841238158_n.jpg

Cool build, I love a one-of-a-kind build!!!

What tires are those, they look "heavy and serious"...

dude I am sure i have seen you around on the spruit. where are you based?

Maybe, I am in Bryanston but only rode the spruit for the first time when the pic was taken.

Cool build, I love a one-of-a-kind build!!!

What tires are those, they look "heavy and serious"...

They be Mountain Kings 2.4, the guys at Linden talked me into them and I am so glad they did! they are awesome and have so much grip!

Edited by BikeBailing