COMPRESSION GARMENTS

Tightfitt

Dunno bout the Recharge but the Falke socks I bought are rubbish ! Offer just about zero compression.

Problem with socks is that foot sizing and calf sizing arent always in relation, so to fit your foot it may not fit as it should on the leg, thus I prefer sleeves and with them you can wear any socks you want or no socks - perfect for summer recovery or xterra where I just wore mine from the start and could walk around and just put on my shoes in transition so you dont need to faff with later putting socks on.

medac compression are ok, but their cut leaves much to be desired they eventually cut the circulation and create "hotspots" after long rides or runs. compresssport calf sleeves are by far the premium in the sport.

Hot spots? You have redress with Medac, if redress is the word for great service. You can get the outlet that you bought the garments from to send them back with your proper measurements and Medac will re-cut the product to fit your individual shape. Or contact Medac directly. It's a gratis service. I like that Medac has introduced that tailored/bespoke service mentioned above - we are all different and have different requirements and they now make up individually sized shorts and bibs too with a choice of six chamois nogal.

Edited by Mushilele

take a condom, cut the tip off and you have your very own disposable compression sock! ;)

Normal sock and proper com socks is not the same

Have been using them for the last 2 years for running and also last 6 months for cycling

Be carefull what you buy there is loads of junk around

I use linebreak and it's excellent

I always thought compression garments were worn after events?? stupid me, forgot there were more marketing opportunities. What do they do while doing sport except restrict bloodflow? Ant apparently this is not a good thing when being active......

I always thought compression garments were worn after events?? stupid me, forgot there were more marketing opportunities. What do they do while doing sport except restrict bloodflow? Ant apparently this is not a good thing when being active......

Ai ai ai Dick, I just pop some popcorn in the nuke machine ;)

The lady tights men are gonna be hatin' on you :lol: :lol: :lol:

After looking at the available evidence, Joe Friel (of The Cyclist's Training Bible) reckons that wearing compression clothing while riding does not really provide any benefit, but wearing it afterwards does improve recovery:

http://www.joefrielsblog.com/2011/02/an-update-on-compression-clothing.html

Haha, ditto, I just said the same on the other thread. Seems as the jury is not completely sold on recovery either.