Who needs helmets when you have handbags?

Willehond

I snapped these two on my training route last night and thought the Hub would enjoy the sight of people without helmets (with handbags and inapproriate underwear)

EDIT: sorry about the tease...

post-1131-0-57828700-1309264539.jpg

Edited by Willehond

I'm always up for dutch girls wearing inappropriate underwear, how about just a link then?

Guest Frail4Life

Here I THOUGHT you were talking about the TWO I ALMOST bumped into yesterday, 2 x bikes, 2 x people, NO LIGHTS. I did not check for HELMETS.

What's innapropriate?

I was told g-strings were not appropriate for cycling, but I have changed my mind....well, not for me, but for others obviously!

I managed to take a nice corner shot (I was stuck behind them for a while....played the dirty old man cardblush.gif)

post-1131-0-76770100-1309264904.jpg

I was told g-strings were not appropriate for cycling, but I have changed my mind....well, not for me, but for others obviously!

I agree. Could you maybe make this a weekly insert, especially while it's still summer?

Williehond!! :thumbup:

I am sure that you were wearing a Helmut and had BOTH your hands on the handlebars.

Everything seems to be in order. I see that you are required to pass on the left then, and that the bloke on the scooter managed to break free.

Not to sound too ghey*, but are they also changing the street names there? We also have big crosses through ours here in Durban

*as in - is it appropriate that, as a male, I should have noticed this?