Five ten shoes

jimmy hardtail

I went up 1/2 size on my normal size. Fit felt ok, great on short rides, but they hurt the outside of my feet on longer rides. Im going to sell - they just dont work for me

Size

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love my FR pros, but the FiveTen quality has really dropped.

I only ride flats and have DMR v12 pedals. My pair has been warrantied twice already in the last 8 months.

Yes. On my 3rd pair in less than a year.

First one the seams on the top of the ankle sleave started coming loose 2 months in.

Second pair the soles rubber was just not up to scratch and my pins started eating through the grip knobs into the inner sole withing 4 months.

And no, my pins are replaced regularly.

I ride 1 or 2 a week, can work out how many rides... That said GetStoked warrantied without any issues.

Holding thumbs this last pair lasts. As for size, 1/2 or 1 size bigger should be fine. Its a thickish padded shoe...

My next pair will be the ION raid amps. Great reviews...

My few cents

Edited by berg_fiets

Jus BTW, addias are taking over the distribution from get stoked.... Since they own five ten now

And they don't seem to be planning to bring them in anymore, tiny market and all

So if your local shop has your size go buy them now cause unless get stoked have stock you'll have to import them from now on

If anyone is interested I have a new pair of Krestel going for sale soon. I ordered a pair last year which was a little to small and sold them. Now I ordered a size up and they feel great.

Due to some unforseen Vet bills I have to get money from where ever and try hold on to my bikes. They are a size UK 10 (size works same as adidas).

Have fitted cleats with shoe shields done a short ride so still pretty much new. Send me a PM if interested.

post-80000-0-79284300-1556049751_thumb.jpg

post-80000-0-30139300-1556049767_thumb.jpg

No warranty claim allowed on 2FO; I (apparently) ripped the shoe when I fell after having had them for about 70km or less. Back to using the 5/10 that were replaced by the situation 2FO. Fivers are still the benchmark!

Love my FR pros, but the FiveTen quality has really dropped.

I only ride flats and have DMR v12 pedals. My pair has been warrantied twice already in the last 8 months.

Yes. On my 3rd pair in less than a year.

First one the seams on the top of the ankle sleave started coming loose 2 months in.

Second pair the soles rubber was just not up to scratch and my pins started eating through the grip knobs into the inner sole withing 4 months.

And no, my pins are replaced regularly.

I ride 1 or 2 a week, can work out how many rides... That said GetStoked warrantied without any issues.

Holding thumbs this last pair lasts. As for size, 1/2 or 1 size bigger should be fine. Its a thickish padded shoe...

My next pair will be the ION raid amps. Great reviews...

My few cents

Edited by keithbe

• 1 year later...