Five ten shoes

jimmy hardtail

Does anyone know if and where five ten shoes are available in south africa? Cape town ideally. I dont want to buy a pair off crc and not have then fit.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

City Rock in Obs. They have a site with contact details. Bought some Impact Lows two weeks ago for R990. Saves you import VAT and 40% duty!

Thanks man. I have been using new balance trail shoes for the past 5 years or so and they work well but want to try the real deal.

You won't believe the difference! I rode with my solomans over the weekend (popped out to the shop) and the difference is MASSIVE. 5.10's are just so mch better than anything else. Enjoy!

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

You won't believe the difference! I rode with my solomans over the weekend (popped out to the shop) and the difference is MASSIVE. 5.10's are just so mch better than anything else. Enjoy!

Why? Cause the sole is softer?

Guest Travis.

Why? Cause the sole is softer?

In a nutshell, yes. But the compound they use is insanely grippy. And the sole is also stiffer than a normal sneaker.

Can you guys give an update on this thread? Any CT based stockists of the 5-10's?

Crow a few posts up already gives you the best bet. Someone else also mentioned TBS. But in summary:

ZA distributor: City Rock, Observatory

Retail:

City Rock/ MountainMailOrder, Observatory

The Bike Shed, Contermanskloof

• 1 month later...