Five ten shoes

jimmy hardtail

I want a pair of Hellcats

I'd like to know if there are any stores in cape town that stock these.

So I can actually try them on before buying.

Just dont wanna risk ordering the wrong size online.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

City Rock in Observatory, I'm sure Andrew at Diald bikes could also direct you to any other stores that sell them.

Edited by cadenceblur

Cape Rock in Observatory, I'm sure Andrew at Diald bikes could also direct you to any other stores that sell them.

No stock according to their website.

Cape Rock in Observatory, I'm sure Andrew at Diald bikes could also direct you to any other stores that sell them.

Isn't that 'City Rock'?

I have also been on the lookout for some fivetens. Seems that there isn't any stock in the country and the next shipment was delayed till next year.

According to their website. Diald bikes have the hellcats and impact lows. I don't know whether they physically have them in stock or have to order them in. Once they respond I'll post here.

I have also been on the lookout for some fivetens. Seems that there isn't any stock in the country and the next shipment was delayed till next year.

Trail & Tar in Tokai have in stock, and last years models are open to a decent discount (offered me less 30% but they didn't have in my size).

Try them they are very helpful.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Stock of Five Tens are available at The Trailhead since last week - plus all of Dial'd Bikes other great brands like One Industries clothing, 661 helmets, Dartmoor rims, stems and pedals...

Stock of Five Tens are available at The Trailhead since last week - plus all of Dial'd Bikes other great brands like One Industries clothing, 661 helmets, Dartmoor rims, stems and pedals...

Just spoke to the guys at Dial'd Bikes, said they are waiting for the new impact lows coming out in March next year and won't be bringing in more of the current model. The price will also be quite a bit higher due to the R/$, currently at 40% more to what it was when the current model was imported.

Phoned the Trailhead too, no stock of the impact lows :cursing:

Looks like we'll have to wait and pay more or buy something else.

Check and Check .... great products!

Call Phia at A-LINE MTB AND OUTDOOR, Lancaster Shopping Centre, Craighall.

011 326 4737. I got these guys' details from Dial'd Bikes.

I bought 5-10s there in September - about R1,5k if I remember correctly.

Very helpful and managed to source some size 12s for my slabs of meat.

They've also got some other really nice stuff.

Edited by slickandtyred