Tread Mag Delivery - Jul / Aug Edition

pauloc

25 members have voted

1. 1. Have you received your Tread Jul / Aug mag?

• Yebo
    • Aibo!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don’t they just create an e-copy/version? Download it to your ipad, laptop ect for a reduced price?

So much easier.

Also been going every week to the local CNA to buy one, still nothing and I am not subscribing!

I've given up on all SA magazines. They are not worth their price or effort.

Agreed. I can only offer one word of advice. Zinio.

also nothing, will check the LBS this weekend only if the time trial tomorrow is going to be meaningless to the overall standings after today

Well if this is how it's going to be, I'd rather cancel my subscription then. It's more of a hassle than stopping by a shop once in a while to see if it's there.

So has anyone got their copy yet?

Just got this reply from the Tread Facbook site,

Hi Gents, Yes, we have had a few delays with this issue. We have been eagerly awaiting this issue to hit shelves as much as you have. I personally collected the first copies off the press this am and our team are posting to subscribers today. The distributor will be sending out to your nearest stores first thing next week. Any questions, please feel free to contact Sean or myself at any time.

Just got this reply from the Tread Facbook site,

Hi Gents, Yes, we have had a few delays with this issue. We have been eagerly awaiting this issue to hit shelves as much as you have. I personally collected the first copies off the press this am and our team are posting to subscribers today. The distributor will be sending out to your nearest stores first thing next week. Any questions, please feel free to contact Sean or myself at any time.

So it will be in the stores by Tuesday or Wednesday and the subscribers will get it by Friday or the following week.

So it will be in the stores by Tuesday or Wednesday and the subscribers will get it by Friday or the following week.

Oh the exclusivity of the subscription :lol:

Another reply from the folks at Tread -

The postal service can take anything from 2 days to 2 weeks to deliver - if there was another option we would use it! Our distributor starts delivering from early next week, and then the various stores load their shelves there after (this can also take them a week).

So I then asked about the people with subscriptions,

This was the reply,

Caerus we have never committed to getting subscribers their copies before they are in stores. Why? Because it can never be guaranteed. Even the big publishers don't make that commitment anymore. TREAD is actually an alternate monthly (6 issues a year), not a monthly.

Oh the exclusivity of the subscription :lol:

So you get is cheaper because you get a week later. They should do that in the shops aswell. First week all magazines are RX and the week later it is RX-10% and so on for every week untill the next issue.

I really like this mag and was thinking of subcribing but with all the hassles and not getting it on time, maybe i will just check the bike shop every now and then

Well if this is how it's going to be, I'd rather cancel my subscription then. It's more of a hassle than stopping by a shop once in a while to see if it's there.

So has anyone got their copy yet?

Nope! Not me!

I really like this mag and was thinking of subcribing but with all the hassles and not getting it on time, maybe i will just check the bike shop every now and then

So far it seems like it was a problem with putting the mag together, but if the delivery goes pear shaped as well I'm probably going to cancel my subscription and do the same.