Windham World Cup

nigelhicks

There was some hasty falls off that rock garden!

Maybe Freecaster was being overloaded this weekend, but it was stop-start, loops some times, bit annoying, but free so cant really complain. Anyone else had hassles? been smooth streaming before (I am on iAfrica upcapped)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep kosmo, some big scorpion action at the end of that rockgarden.

Melissa Buehl and Emmeline Ragot in the womans. Beuhls front wheel jammed to a dead stop, and she got thrown clean over the bars. it was almost pretty, except for the ensuing helmet smash into the rocks.

One guy broke his arm, at least i think so judging by how his forearm was flopping around uuugh. Tim Bentley went down SUPER hard after riding his bars for a few splitseconds. Almost similar to how Greg fell at Monte St Anne.

just seen Little Timmys front door exit in the rock garden! Man i hope hes ok that looked BAD!! Same rock that caught out the french national champ and he's buggered! I think they stopped the race for him and thats why bryceland and strobel got re-runs

Maybe Freecaster was being overloaded this weekend, but it was stop-start, loops some times, bit annoying, but free so cant really complain. Anyone else had hassles? been smooth streaming before (I am on iAfrica upcapped)

So irritating, saw Tims fall, hectic.