Burning lungs Q

Cool man! So where can I get a mtb training programme?

Just before i say it, i have absolutely no connection whatsoever with cyclelab, fittrack, or any other parties involved :),

do you have a cycling computer, if you do then fittrack is quite good, programme is R100 i think.

Mr Waters .. perhaps his aim...

Is to take a cyclist out!

Taking this mr waters thing a bit too far don't you think?

Just before i say it, i have absolutely no connection whatsoever with cyclelab, fittrack, or any other parties involved :),

do you have a cycling computer, if you do then fittrack is quite good, programme is R100 i think.

+1

Or pm Maryks (or something like that) on the forum.

Cool man! So where can I get a mtb training programme?

Check out alloutmtb.co.za, they have put together a wicked program, drop them a mail.

you could also have a look at the books by Joe Friel: MTBer's Training Bible and The Cyclist's Training Bible

Why is it that whenever I push really hard and keep my HR at max (e.g. hills) my lungs burn towards the end of the ride, and still the hours after the session?

(ps: I don't smoke)

maybe try riding in front of your mates so they eat your dust instead of you swallowing theirs :D