Ritchey is making Frames again

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Preach it mnr....I am starting to develop an itch for bike 4....must not scratch!!!

Bwahaha. Saw the Spez Allez today and I was like....maybe I should get a road bike. Now see this and think......maybe I need a single speed hardtail rigid.....baaaaaaad itch. Makes upgradeitis seem mild.

aaaargh.....itching!!!!!

:thumbup:

Love your work manne

its ugly dutchie, wait till you see my niner belt drive, when it comes back

You can paint a niner any color you like, still don't ride as nice as a Ritchey :ph34r:

hehehe lekkers dips.

I am also glad to see you riding like a champ....keeping a close eye on strava. Give that knee a toffee... :thumbup:

hehehe lekkers dips.

I am also glad to see you riding like a champ....keeping a close eye on strava. Give that knee a toffee... :thumbup:

:blush: :blush: :blush: you okes are on me like a rash, i first need to catch up before you okes stalk me :whistling:

You can paint a niner any color you like, still don't ride as nice as a Ritchey :ph34r:

:eek: hey arnt you the guy guy who said you going to drive anton into the ground, and if he fitted a 2 stroke engine to his bike he couldnt keep up with you :ph34r: :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
http://ritcheylogic.com/media/catalog/product/cache/6/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/w/e/web-geo-p-29er.jpg

When will the road logic frames be here?

How much is the asking price?

Love me a Ritchey road bike...